American Photo's Top Ten Models

model_mom

Reaction score
American Photo Magazine's top ten model picks for the season are: 1.Elise Crombez 2. Daria W. 3.Julia S. 4. Isabela F. 5. Tiiu 6.Liliane F. 7. Hannah S. 8.Rianne 9.Marja 10.Caroline W. What do you think of their choices?

elise for number 1??????? :blink:

i dont know. i dont see her NEARLY as much as i see daria, julia, or even hana.

okay.. im going to be attacked from all directions
but

I DON"T like elise AT ALL

Hmmm. I don't know about some of their pics. Where is Liya, Erin W. or Natalia and Hana should be higher - Certainly higher that Liliane F.

I don't know about some of these choices.
:huh:

I like the list :flower: but I agree liya & erin should be on it

elise is lovely, I'm glad she's getting so much attention

Originally posted by lilliojAnna@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 4:13 pm
okay.. im going to be attacked from all directions
but

I DON"T like elise AT ALL
I actually don't like her either. I find that her face has a very strange shape to it... :ninja:

Come to think of it, the only model I really like from that list is Tiiu... :lol:

:flower:
its perfect elise at n.1!!!!!!!
liliane its too high!!
and where is eugenia??????????????????????'

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 8:25 pm
I actually don't like her either. I find that her face has a very strange shape to it...
I think she's a pretty girl, but its her ears...

Yay for Daria at # 2!!!

I'd probably take Elise :yuk:, Rianne :sick: , Caroline W. :neutral:, Marija and Tiiu out and put Caitriona, Amanda M., Eva R. and Raquel Zimmermann on. And I'd still be missing one... that's harder than I thought!! :lol:

Nemova

I can't believe you people! How come you don't like Liliane? :cry:

Nemova

Originally posted by Nemova@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 10:42 pm
I can't believe you people! How come you don't like Liliane? :cry:

Nemova
You have to remember this is a photographer's magazine, my guess is the models that were chosen because of their editorial work and not based too much on runway. Liliane's editorials are gorgeous! :flower:

i like elise. i'm glad she got it. but i also really like eugenia.

and where's NATALIA?!

Originally posted by loserunit@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 11:55 pm

and where's NATALIA?!
natalia is out of action. she is not working so much. not so much shows. I think they mean newer models.

Originally posted by JRSlims@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 8:39 pm
:flower:
its perfect elise at n.1!!!!!!!
liliane its too high!!
and where is eugenia??????????????????????'
yeah... where's my eugenia? :cry:

Originally posted by santsa+Mar 4th, 2004 - 7:12 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(santsa @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 7:12 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-loserunit@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 11:55 pm

and where's NATALIA?!
natalia is out of action. she is not working so much. not so much shows. I think they mean newer models. [/b][/quote]
In that case where's Gemma Ward, Jessica Stam, Heather Marks, Lily Cole, Lisa Cant... :innocent:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:02 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:02 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by santsa@Mar 4th, 2004 - 7:12 am
<!--QuoteBegin-loserunit
@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 11:55 pm

and where's NATALIA?!

natalia is out of action. she is not working so much. not so much shows. I think they mean newer models.
In that case where's Gemma Ward, Jessica Stam, Heather Marks, Lily Cole, Lisa Cant... :innocent: [/b][/quote]
yeah right true :blink:
I think at least Stam and Gemma should be in!

I like Liliane and think that her editiorials are great! I think that she should have been closer to #10 on the list though. I didn't like Elise at first, but she has grown on me..the more pics I see of her...the more I like her! I agree that Eugenia should've made the list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->