Iselin Steiro
Bette Franke
11pts
Natasha Poly
10pts
Anja Rubik
Julia Dunstall
Solange Wilvert

^yepz!! wow you actually bothered to do this! :flower: and you're very right too!

how old is Freja Beha Erichsen? ANyone knows? I also here she is from The Netherlands

fleur137 said:
^yepz!! wow you actually bothered to do this! :flower: and you're very right too!

My pleasure^_^ I always enjoy seeing your updates!

yay, freja :clap:

JJohnson said:
how old is Freja Beha Erichsen? ANyone knows? I also here she is from The Netherlands

she's from denmark, yes. and she's 18 i believe. :flower:

Hi, everyone! fleur seems busy at schoolwork??:P , so I update the rankings. sorry if I'm mistaken.

the models on the list that gets over 20 points in NY and Milan!
(NY/Milan)

37pts
Freja Beha Erichsen (18/19)
34pts
Daria Werbowy (17/17)
31pts
Snejana Onopka (15/16)
29pts
Lily Donaldson (17/12)
27pts
Raquel Zimmermann (12/15)
Sasha Pivovarova (17/10)
26pts
Caroline Trentini (16/10)
Gemma Ward (7/19)
25pts
Vlada Roslyakova (14/11)
24pts
Natasha Poly (11/13)
23pts
Irina Lazareanu (13/10)
Iselin Steiro (12/11)
22pts
Behati Prinsloo (15/7)

^thanks!

hey guys. i know it's the middle of march already and march ranks are supposed to be up but even feb ones aint! my bad! but yeah i've been super busy with study. i've done the feb ranks but haven't written the comments that go with it. you want me to just post the ranks?

fleur137 said:
^thanks!

hey guys. i know it's the middle of march already and march ranks are supposed to be up but even feb ones aint! my bad! but yeah i've been super busy with study. i've done the feb ranks but haven't written the comments that go with it. you want me to just post the ranks?

Yes please :smile::flower:

Rank Update (Feb) SS06 Runway RTW & Couture, SS06 Campaigns, Oct05 - Feb06 Mags
1. Gemma Ward (no change)
2. Doutzen Kroes (+5)
3. Lily Donaldson (-1)
4. Snejana Onopka (+7)
5. Freja Beha Erichsen (no change)
6. Mariacarla Boscono (+17)
7. Sasha Pivovarova (+1)
8. Iselin Steiro (+13)
9. Solange Wilvert (-6)
10. Jeisa Chiminazzo (+2)
11. Julia Stegner (-7)
12. Caroline Trentini (-3)
13. Diana Dondoe (new entry)
14. Jessica Stam (+8)
15. Anja Rubik (+2)
16. Hana Soukupova (-10)
17. Marta Berzkalna (new entry)
18. Raquel Zimmermann (-3)
19. Irina Lazareanu (new entry)
20. Natasha Poly (-4)
21. Lisa Cant (new entry)
21. Vlada Roslyakova (-2)
23. Querelle Jansen (+2)
24.Eugenia Volodina (-11)
25.Emina Cunmulaj (new entry)

Comments
(i'll keep this short cos i have an exam)
As you may have noticed, this month (more like last month! sorry guys) had a lot of new entries, mainly cos of the changeover from fw05 campaigns to ss06 ones. most of these girls were just hovering a bit below the top 25, around 30 i would say and needed the extra boost to get them past the line.

Also, there has been some massive jumps in the ranks - notably that of mariacarla, iselin and stam, thanks to a mix of mag and campaign pts (i might just point out that mariacarla was tied 3rd with jeisa for campaign pts)

But I suppose, with every up there must be a down and it was very clear this month with many big names falling down the list. Don't think i should list them cos it's kinda depressing and you could see for yourselves. And we say goodbye to Elise C(i'm sad), Daria (shock to you guys but she had nothing much for feb), Bianca B, Marina P and Inguna B.

For March, it'll be FW06 RTW show pts added and watch Daria come back!! Anyway, i hope to get March done by the end of the month, so expect another update in 2-3 weeks time!!

Yay for Snejana, Emina and Stammy! And WOW for Mariacarla O.o

Major ouch to Eugenia and Hana ^^;;

I can't wait till the F/W shows are put in.. I want to see how Hilary does

THanks fleur for the list! karma!

thanks guys! hehe thought i'd just pop on tfs. break from study...still got another week to go. March ranks should be done before the end of March. will post them on the last week of March or on that weekend.

anyway, faith, i'm really sad too that hana and eugenia just don't seem to be doing as well as they used to...they may have a few campaigns here and there but where are the magazine work? hope they come back strong tho!!

Good to see Doutzen second :woot: :P

I can't give you Karma because I did already, but thanks a lot!!

This is a great topic, I've always wondered about that! IMO, Gemma is completely deserving of 1st- but I know of a few more women that I'd like to see up there! :( (I'm sure we all can.)

I'm not a fan of Diana Dondroe, Mariacarla, or Marta Berzkalna...and I'm extremely iffy about Emina. I prefer pretty faces to the gaunt/ghoulish/just plain strange ones..

so how about bringin this thread back to life with some new blood :innocent:

sorry i've been gone so long guys! I've started doing the list again for the new shows.. so far for the first four priorities there are 76 girls!!! sounds like an interesting change. I'll get it up asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->