Amy Greenhough

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a thread, I could not search for such a short name ("Amy") but I noticed her on select verve's website and think she has such strong beautiful features

4gg9y1.jpg
kb7iv9.jpg

select

Height - 178
Bust - 34
Waist - 24
Hips - 35
Hair - Brown
Eyes - Brown

9tiwcg.jpg
fvzgg3.jpg

o9p8gy.jpg
o9qrk0.jpg

select

She looks very French. Great hair! :heart: I like her a lot so far.

She looks very French. Great hair! :heart: I like her a lot so far.
I was just thinking she looks very Belgian :lol: but I totally see what how she looks French as well and indeed I love that hair too :heart:

edit: I would even say she looks more French on the first two pics (like a french actress or singer) and more Belgian (or she has that same style as a couple of girls I've seen at some belgian agencies) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
How's this for an editorial debut :wink:

W MAGAZINE MARCH 2009
EDIT #1: LAW & ORDER
PHOTOG: STEVEN MEISEL
MODELS: DAISY LOWE, EDEN CLARK, PEACHES GELDOF, ELIZA CUMMINGS, PORTIA FREEMAN, and AMY GREENHOUGH

Apparently she has also shot with Meisel for Vogue Italia... :heart:

is she in the feb issue of vogue italia (since it's partly the same cast)?
she's new to me, but i'm not at all surprised that meisel's taken a liking to this girl
very much his type, non?

Wow, she's damn fast. :lol: I wanna know more about her!

amygreenhaugh106160dju1.jpg

The model: Amy Greenhaugh
By Harriet Walker
Saturday, 27 December 2008

I've been bombarded with fey, young-looking models for the past couple of years," says Beth Dadswell, The Independent's senior stylist, "so Amy Greenhough's intriguing beauty really made her stand out from the crowd." Twenty-two-year-old Greenhough's look combines the two classic idioms of fashion modelling: she has a natural beauty and poise that women want to emulate, and a magnetism that ensures your total attention to any shoot you see her in.
Spotted by Select Model Management two years ago, Greenhough delayed her modelling career to concentrate on her studies. Now reading English literature and drama at Kingston University, her first shoot was with The Independent in October. "As soon as I saw the first polaroid of Amy," adds Dadswell, "I knew she had the potential to be really special."
Her looks recall the quirky, gamine beauties of the Seventies, whose attractions lay in their idiosyncrasies and asymmetry; Greenhough's self-assured aesthetic chimes perfectly with the off-duty nonchalance floating around fashion right now, referenced in collections from the likes of Alexander Wang and Rick Owens, and perfected by French Vogue's edgy fashion director Emmanuelle Alt. Her kooky, indie girl-next-door features also tap into a resurgence on the catwalks of a sturdier and more unusual beauty, after seasons of doll-like cupid bows and arched eyebrows
the independent

I think she just had these three shots, or that is all that is published on the website. Of course the focus was on Eliza, Daisy, and Peaches... the first two looked fine, but the last.. i don't know what she is doing in a magazine.

W MAGAZINE MARCH 2009
EDIT #1: LAW & ORDER
PHOTOG: STEVEN MEISEL
MODELS: DAISY LOWE, EDEN CLARK, PEACHES GELDOF, ELIZA CUMMINGS, PORTIA FREEMAN, and AMY GREENHOUGH

bi8jtv.jpg

2vv7szq.jpg

30nj0pe.jpg

wmagazine

Last edited by a moderator:
is she in the feb issue of vogue italia (since it's partly the same cast)?
she's new to me, but i'm not at all surprised that meisel's taken a liking to this girl
very much his type, non?

She's not but she looks like a soft Jamie Bochert to me. When I saw the Law & Order editorial I was thinking who is this celebrity who actually looks really godd because the cast was full of the hipster girls.

I'm glad that she's a model and I really really like her look looking forward to see more of her with Meisel. Very soon. :shifty:

Is that really her in post #12??
She looks rather eh.... normal on the runway. She needs her bangs!

I actually think she is interesting/pretty enough to not hide behind her hair, but nice shots either way..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->