Paris Showcard :flower:

25iacro.jpg

10dw64w.jpg

models.com

AMY G: Nonchalant Cool
by wayne

screen-shot-2010-02-05-at-53750-pm.jpg

Amy Greenhough. Polaroids courtesy of One Mgmt

Fashion loves a long lean girl with a cool and nonchalant attitude. It loves it on a glossy page and on a directional runway and One has Amy G beautifully positioned this season to capture the coolest of those cool bookings.

models.com

Saw her on models.com and even though she doesn't really interest me in the rest of her shots (there's just nothing that really screams "wow", it's more all about the hair) - the digis above are certainly impressive!

^ Yes, I think she's the best in her snaps, I've already felt in love before with the previous polaroids. This sounds pretty banal probably, but I love her dark look and sharp, raw features :heart:

^ :woot: Ah, I'm so glad! Finally some major appearance. She looks amazing in that show!

same source

When I saw the Rodarte photo in a thubnail for the first second I thought this is actually Jamie :shock: Anyway, I'm very happy that Rodarte is the show of her real runway debut (okay considering rather only this season...). She really suits the brand, she embodies Rodarte for me just like only few other models at the show :heart:

almost famous
photographer: brooke nipar
magazine: tokion vol. 3 no. 5 summer 2010
models: luana teifke, amy greenhough

bmodels

A Life Less Ordinary – Inspired by vintage YSL, Nadine Ottawa captures the lovely Amy Greenhough in slinky and sophisticated designs for Fashion Gone Rogue. With selects from the likes of Miu Miu, Agent Provocateur and Jaeger London, stylist Miriam Dembach creates the perfect wardrobe. Perfected with hair and makeup by Clare Read, Amy takes to an art deco setting of statues, stairs and modern shapes.

fashiongonerogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->