Anais Mali

I'm curious to know who's the guy, now that she and Willy aren't together:shifty:

⭐️⚡️
[

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard actually that sometimes agencies like to set people up just to make it look like some people are dating when they are actually not. Kinda like Hollywood does. So I don't always buy that everyone that appears to be a couple actually is. Or maybe they really do move on that quickly.

US GLAMOUR JUNE 2017 - STATE OF UNDRESS

PHOTOGRAPHER: Victor Demarchelier
MODELS: Jourdan Dunn & Anais Mali
STYLING: Jillian Davidson
HAIR: David Von Cannon
MAKE UP: Sir John
NAILS: Andrea Escorcia

visualizing.fashion,com

MY FAV MODELS DUO , I WAS HOPING FOR A COVER BUT STIIL A GREAT EDITORIAL :wub:

^They're mine too^_^. She KILLED in that ed especially with that last pic:woot:. That is definitely a cover worthy pic:heart:.

Speaking of covers:woot:

Slimi Mag The Black Issue Stop in Cape Verde with Anais Mali

Always time for between shots w/ #AnaisMali & #JourdanDunn #Glamour #June #bts ☀️@realanaismali @jourdandunn @victordemarchelier @jilliandavison @davidvoncannon @sirjohnofficial @glamourmag
[

ANAIS-SEASON2- SEPTEMBER 2017 @urivaldolopes
[

Glamour #June Issue with baby girl ⚡️ by @victordemarchelier

SLIMI Magazine Summer 2017
Ph: Urivaldo Lopes
Hair: Josiane Neves
Styled: Fleur Huynh Evans
ANAISMALI-2.jpg
ANAISMALI-3.jpg
ANAISMALI-4.jpg
MG_1522.jpg

slimimagazine

Anais Mali
interview − Carlos Fiasco

AUGUST 8TH, 2017

Anaïs Mali remains one of the most recognisable faces of today’s fashion scene. And rightly so: with her impeccably sharp cheekbones and flowing mane of hair, endless fashion houses continue to clamour for her attention for their campaigns and during fashion weeks. We recently sat down with Anaïs to discuss her latest projects and to get to know her a little better.

What got you into modeling? Was this something you always wanted to do?

It was never something I thought I would be able to do. Of course, like all the teenagers, I was probably dreaming about it in the corner of my head, but I was a tomboy back then, and didn’t care much about fashion. I was definitely more interested in cinema and movies. But one day, I got scouted by these two agents in Nice where I was living at the time. I still wasn’t sold and initially didn’t follow up or call them. They had to bump into me again on the street, and this time they didn’t let me go!

How has life changed for you after being in such publications as Harper’s Bazaar, American, French, Italian Vogue, V, and I-D, just to name a few?

Well, when you work with such magazines and photographers, you can only be humbled by these experiences. I personally didn’t change; my life did, in the hardest and best way. Being a professional model is not as easy as most people think: you have to be always ready for a long trip, or a last minute job… You have to be strong and focused to live this kind of life. But I have matured tremendously over the years because of it, and I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to travel many places!

You have already solidified yourself in history as a top model. But how are you juggling life as a working model and now a designer?

I’m a natural workaholic, so I’m not afraid of challenges and definitely not afraid to work. I love it, but the funny part is that I’m actually a very lazy person! I have this weird balance of being a crazy person at work and going home to do nothing at all.

NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 08: Anais Mali attends the 2017 Harper ICONS party at The Plaza Hotel on September 8, 2017 in New York City.
rosario-dawson-and-anais-mali-attend-2017-harpers-bazaar-icons-at-the-picture-id844691034
rosario-dawson-and-anais-mali-attend-2017-harpers-bazaar-icons-at-the-picture-id844691274

getty​

Last night look for the B.O.F 500 diner wearing @anais.bodysuits
[

When @taomeitao steals you for quick pics lol
[ [ [

Casual Thursday after work @anais.bodysuits
[

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics