Megan McNierney

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
COACD has the polaroids up for her, but I've got no other information. She's not up on the Marilyn website yet and Google isn't any help either. Still, her polaroids are STUNNING!

MeganPolas.jpg
(source: COACD)

Any information would be great cause we don't have a lot to go with here!

OH MY GOODNESS her polaroids are LOVELY! :shock: :heart: I can't wait to see more photos of her! Thanks for starting this thread.

Polaroids look nice, but not that special to me. Let's wait and see..

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ready for her closeup

New Palestine

Megan McNierney is everything - and nothing - like the typical 17-year-old.

On one hand, the New Palestine High School junior idolizes Christina Aguilera and loves talking on her cell phone. On the other, she's a trained runway model headed to New York in little more than a week.

It all started two years ago, when McNierney participated in a scholarship pageant. She didn't snag the crown - she was 1st runner up - but she did take home the opportunity to fulfill a lifelong dream.

An Indianapolis modeling school was taking names just outside the pageant, and then-16-year-old McNierney signed on the dotted line. When she was later called back for an interview, her world suddenly changed.

"I just happened to get lucky and there was ... an agent (who) saw me," McNierney said. "I was with all the other girls, and he was, like, freaking out over me."

So started McNierney's road to success. She signed on last May with Visions, a Minnesota-based agency that has since been sending her to casting calls across the country. Her resume so far includes trips to Miami and Los Angeles, and on Jan. 31, she's bound for New York, where she'll meet with a casting director for Prada's new campaign.

The pressure is on, but for McNierney, it's no sweat.
greenfieldreporter.com

Li, thanks for finding the whole article, I could only find half or parts of it. So weird that she's from Greenfield cause I drive by that town everytime I travel back to school for the year! Best of luck to her!

i doubt we will see any editorial type pics of her for a loooong time becasue Marilyn is horrible about updating their site. Erin Heatherton has been with them since before the Spring 2007 show season and she still isn't up there!

Terribly sad news, Marilyn's website is such a clusterf^%k as it is, and with some of the talent that they have its a shame really, cause I haven't been this excited about a redhead since the days when Heather, Caroline, Lily, and Stam first came out.

Marilyn are so strange. Sometimes Marilyn Paris add completely new girls who are almost not working. But they don't add girls who are doing the shows?! They also took down some girls who are doing very well, like Valeria, from both Paris and NY.:unsure:

although we don't have editorial pictures, we do have runway!
Ruffian Fall 2007
00080m.jpg

style

AH! Wow...already booking a show where a lot of big names walked the walk. Good job Megan. While I can't take pride in this state that I'm collegiately involved with, but, I'm sure Indiana would be proud!

And of course we have runway and no editorials, LOL! Thanks Jules as usual :smile:

Are we sure that's her? She looks... different. The eyebrows seem off, no?

Is definitely her. She was also at Erin Fetherston...

17.jpg

..and DKNY! And I think I saw her somewhere more today too. So she's doing very well for a completely new girl.

49.jpg

nymag

Damn! I just checked in on this only to find that she's already walked two more shows. And to think, she was just pulled out of Indiana one day! Great work, hope it carries over to Milan and Paris!

hm she looks best in her polaroids...there must be some print material??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->