Anais Mali

i love that dress at the cfdas, so interesting and pretty on her:flower:

from vogue.com's Model Wall

imganaismali11235572432.jpg

“I just got a puppy!” squeals Anais Mali, who moved to Gramercy Park last year from Nice. And the Maltese poodle, named C.J. after Pamela Anderson’s famed Baywatch character, is turning out to be a true diva: “She won’t walk anywhere,” she laments, rolling her hazel eyes, “she always wants to be carried!” Which adds one more to the list of those currently vying for the rising star’s attention. One year into her fledgling career, and the nineteen-year-old has already snagged J.Crew and Levi’s campaigns, alongside walking for Marc Jacobs, Derek Lam, Tommy Hilfiger, and Vera Wang on her newly appointed home turf. “I love New York,” she says enthusiastically. “Back in France everyone complains, but here people are happier. They know what they want, and they want a career!” With her Type A work ethic, not to mention the trademark Manhattanite pooch in place, it appears as though Mali is here to stay.

What she’s wearing:
Betsey Johnson coat, Karen Ritzi cardigan, Prabal Gurung top, Erotokritos pants, Acne boots, and Givenchy bag.

so that's J.Crew and Levi's for Anais :P can't wait to see her in print :heart:

The JCrew and Levi's campaigns are old, you can use the search function to see both :flower:

but yes! I can't wait for her upcoming editorial work. she is working with some very big names. which is exciting because I remember her saying in her VogueIT video that editorials is what she really wanted to do more than commercial work. she just wants it so bad, which I love because some models seem to only fall into modeling as opposed to really wanting to model.

tbh, i'm kind of sad that we're barely getting any new work from anais :(
i was pretty positive, as soon as i stumbled upon her thread, that such an amazingly beautiful & talented girl would be scooped up from all sides!
ntm that she's bi-racial, which seems to be a trend....
i mean, who in their right mind would cast a pre-pubescent looking chanel iman over anais... that's an absolute joke, i'm still crossing my fingers for this beauty :heart:

via kimair:
gap spring:
anja rubik, jac jagaciak, tommy dunn, andrés velencoso (denim);
anja rubik, liu wen, anais mali, carolyn murphy, karmen pedaru, jac jagaciak, andrés velencoso, tommy dunn, laurence mccrea, simon nessman

she's hoarding all the commercial campaigns :woot::clap:

Interview December/January 2010.2011
Double Vision (With Melodie Monrose)
Ph. Solve Sundsbo

wilhelminamodels.typepad.com via ForChicSake

^ These are Fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Direction: Nick Knight
Edit: Ruth Hogben
Performance: Ajak Deng, Anais Mali, Flaviana, Jeneil Williams, Joan Smalls, Kinee Diouf, Quack, Rose Cordero, Sedene Blake, Trissan
Music: Bjork
Styling: Edward Enninful
Hair: Martin Cullen
Make-Up: Inge Grognard
Manicure: Marian Newman
Director of Photography: Daniel Landin
Casting: Jess Hallett
Production: Gainsbury and Whiting
Production Design: Joseph Bennett

youtube.com

She was at Donna Karan Pre-Fall 2011

Donna Karan Press Office, via Fatalefashion