Anais Mali

^ Gorgeous.:heart:
Great look for Anais at Dior and not a lot of the girls managed to pull it off, but she managed with style to spare. That's the thing about her she is so stylish and classy and has at times an almost vintage model look about her and then she can appear all current and modern. Extremely versatile and stunning and for me in the Top 3 models of the season.

Wow, second time with Testino this season. She epitomises the 70s aesthetic of the whole Marc collection so I love seeing her in the clothes in all these eds; perfection :heart:. Keep it coming Ms. Mali.

sorry if repost... milan fashion week 2010

streettonic.blogspot.com

Christian Dior F/W 11 Paris

dior49.JPG

Nina Ricci F/W 11 Paris

n-ricci09.JPG

Thierry Mugler F/W 11 Paris

thierry-mugler24.JPG

wwd

Its interesting how black french models have to breakout in other cities, only then do they get good shows in their own country.

^ she's mentioned that before, how especially hard it is to book anything in Paris since the race is always an
issue inspite of her being knockout gorgeous, and a French native at that -_- but i hope she still does a few
more shows, we still have a couple of days til PFW ends.

F/W 11 TOTAL: 23
F/W 11 MILAN/PARIS: 8
OPENED: 1 | CLOSED: 0

Paris:
TOTAL: 4
OPENED: 0 | CLOSED: 0

- Christian Dior
- Loewe
- Mugler
- Nina Ricci

She looks insanely gorgeous there. I believe Michelle Lee books that show; good to know that Anais still has her support and we will hopefully see her at LV this season :blush:.

what a pleasant surprise :woot:

Stella McCartney F/W 11 Paris

nowfashion

Looking gorgeous at Stella & Ungaro! Werkk it Anais! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"