Anais Mali

Agreed......amazing pics and a big fat WOW! @ the Gap pic.
This girl is seriously something else. Love her.:heart:

Bloomingdales Swim 2011 Look Book

swimsuit-lookbook-bloomingdales-4.jpg

swimsuit-lookbook-bloomingdales-2.jpg

swimsuit-lookbook-bloomingdales-5.jpg

swimsuit-lookbook-bloomingdales-7.jpg

swimsuit-lookbook-bloomingdales-8.jpg

bloomingdales.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She can easily do high fashion to commercial gigs and still look relevant. She's simply fantastic.

^ I know that I shouldn't say this but OMG great :woot:. Work with another big photographer under her hat :wink:.

she's goooorgeous!! i hope she has a loooooooong & successful career!!

^ I know that I shouldn't say this but OMG great :woot:. Work with another big photographer under her hat :wink:.
Unfortunately her being at his studio doesn't necessarily mean they shot something together. I don't know why he does this :smile:innocent:smile:, but it seems like he has tons of models over every day and only posts their pictures on his blog rather than shooting them for a magazine. But let's hope he did indeed shoot a story with Anais, it could be fierce!

^actually, it usually does mean that they shot something together, we just never know when and where it will be published. With Terry, it could be anything from a campaign or an editorial in Vogue Russia or US Harper's. either way I'm happy!

^Really? I felt like during Fashion Week he randomly took pictures of models he didn't work with otherwise. At least a lot of them I've never seen in any of his work. But we'll see I guess :smile:

Yeah ia with Psylocke I think a lot of them are just casting pictures...

Four gorgeous shots for the May 2011 J Crew Catalog:

jcrew.com

it's not a haircut, those are older pictures from her portfolio with Wilhelmina.
but those are definitely some of my favorite shots of hers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->