Anais Mali

Lagerfeld rarely books black girls for the runway and NEVER for campaigns.

Except celebrities every now And d again. He really needs to keep up with the times! Smh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the sarcasm? I was just responding to someone saying they want to see AM doing Chanel? Did I commit some unspeakable horror?
I don't see no sarcasm here, i think the comment was only pointing that Karl Lagerfeld is a bit hypocrit in this, always hanging around with black celebrities, but never booking a black girl for his runway shows.
But Brandi Quinone did a Chanel campaign in the 90's. I think Karl is only about marketing :innocent:

i love karl & everything he's done with chanel but he really needs to get with it... the last black girl in a chanel ad was brandi in the 90s??? nowadays there are a bunch of amazing black girls & i think anais should be at the top of the list. i think her look exemplifies the epitome of what chanel stands for
Posted via Mobile Device

karl used to if memory serves me correctly... with girls like pat cleveland, alek wek, yasmin warsame, and rarely liya, jeneil and jourdan. i think yasmin was the last black or african model with her contract for chanel's allure fragrance.

anais would be a wonderful representative for chanel. and karl obviously has the final word on casting, but i'm sure other people have influence on him as well. such a shame.

i'd LOVE if he booked for chanel runway & campaigns... but i think i'd DIE if her booked Anais & Jourdan in the same thing!! imagine the two of them posing together... HEAVEN

^Dare to dream.... dare to dream.

Anais really deserves to have more than print ads on her portfolio. She is highly marketable in all areas of fashion my opinion.

Stéphane Rolland HC F/W 11.12 Paris

mali.jpg

catwalking

Stephane Rolland Haute Couture F/W 11.12 Paris

vogue.it

she looked fierce & sultry at stephane rolland and i hope she does more couture runways... i'm crossing my fingers that she shows up @ jpg or vuitton or something along those lines

She's been looking great during HC week. Wish she was at more shows. Too stunning to be looked over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->