Anais Mali

^mhmm, definitely. maybe to some they look like sisters, only anais is the one x100000 times hotter! :P :heart:

^exactly wat i thought. obviously anais looks better but they're both striking in their own individual ways:smile::smile:
but i am hoping to see either or both of them in the upcoming vogue!! Anais more so:smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
^exactly wat i thought. obviously anais looks better but they're both striking in their own individual ways:smile::smile:
but i am hoping to see either or both of them in the upcoming vogue!! Anais more so:smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

:lol::o:lol:That is the definition of a back-handed compliment

^it wasn't meant to be:( anais is my fave new black model working now

Anais and Suzie
v383itzjj3rchqag2ig.jpg

bonaelamour

Those pictured for her showcard are so...bleh. She's stunning as always, it's just those pics don't her do her any justice imo. I love her street style!

They dropped the ball with those card imo. I get what they were going for but it's sooo pale it's hard to see anything.

Vogue Turkey Septmber 2011
Photographer:Raymond Meier
Model: Anais Mali
Make-up: Lisa Mongton

my snaps

V73 Preview
Anais Mali by Mario Testino and Carine Roitfeld

styleite via Melancholybaby

^ Wow. She looks super gorgeous (like always). This is her third time working with Testino this year, can we say new fave?

Class, class, classy and just pure class.:heart:
Seriously she could have modelled in the 1950's with Penn and Avedon....no problem.
Gorgeous girl and hope she rocks the **** out of upcoming Fashion Week.

Great editorial! And of course, Anais looks fabulous. I just wish a bit more of variety in her expression but it works in every shot nevertheless.

And I agree, Anais possess a certain class and poise that could work in the past, and it's something that is certainly missing nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
battistaromolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->