Anais Mali

Love Anais, and thinks she's beautiful like always, but I'm not a fan of this edit either. Nothing to do with her, but the styling/concept, I'm giving major side eye at V right now

Neiman Marcus Eileen Fisher collection
eileen-fisher-anais-mali.jpg

Source:beautyisdiverse.com

She tweeted this pic a few days ago:

CbWW5.jpg

twitter.com/anais_mali

wonder what she's working on?

ugh my god, what a beauty at #101. her face is enough for a member lying low to go all out fangirling again :lol::wub:

great work btw, with VS and all these recent jobs. keep it up Anais :heart:

her and nyasha matonhodze back in july 2011

kfeittj tw1.jpg
source:twitter.com/models

"The Queen of Hip-Hop"
V Magazine #75
Photographer: Sebastian Faena
Styling: Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele

S13261173771493692_8.jpg

S13261173771493692_3.jpg
source: tarsha@tfs

She killed that V ed. I honestly think she is a great editorial & campaign model, but not so great on the runway. She is great at giving variation in all her pictures. I hope Anna keeps using her in Vogue, and I wish that Alt would use her more in VP, especially since she is a French model. :innocent:

^ i'm actually holding out more for US Vogue than VP since Alt and Co. doesn't seem to be so keen on using homegrown talent :ermm: but she is indeed, an excellent editorial model, and so far she's done extremely well in this department. wonder when's her next Vogue appearance will be :D

I actually love Anais on the runway :heart: She exudes class and sophistication naturally. And her having strong editorial skills is more than a relief.

^Same! While she's not stellar at runway, she manages to exude grace and class when she walks. Honestly, I think she could, and should, be excelling on all fronts (runway, editorial, and campaigns). Someone give this girl a beauty contract!

^She has a very beautiful, yet interesting face. I think if Shiseido launched a line of products for black women, she would be a great face for the brand.

^ i'm actually holding out more for US Vogue than VP since Alt and Co. doesn't seem to be so keen on using homegrown talent :ermm: but she is indeed, an excellent editorial model, and so far she's done extremely well in this department. wonder when's her next Vogue appearance will be :D

I wonder why that is. They never use Aymeline Valade either although she would be perfect for VP.

And I think the only reason Anais doesn't book many shows is that she's not that tall (not even 5'9). Her walk is pretty good and she always looks great on the runway :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->