Anais Mali

I have a feeling this is going to be a great season for Anais! ^_^

kamyb4.jpg

twitter.com/COACD

She's one of the top 10 to look out for this season! not that I am surprised ^_^

picture5bg.png

nymag.com

^and she looks great too! I sense a new sensation..

I think it's unfortunate that Anais left Wilhelmina after all the work they did for her...magazines, Italian Vogue, The Cut. Especially since she's doesn't have a strong French agency and just recently signed with Why Not...it all came out of Willy. Why leave now...especially when it seems that Wilhelmina is going to have a great season with great new girls? Does anyone know???

I think it's unfortunate that Anais left Wilhelmina after all the work they did for her...magazines, Italian Vogue, The Cut. Especially since she's doesn't have a strong French agency and just recently signed with Why Not...it all came out of Willy. Why leave now...especially when it seems that Wilhelmina is going to have a great season with great new girls? Does anyone know???

Wilhelmina has not been a viable high fashion agency for a very, very long time. It's just not really its focus, which is to book the commercial work which pays so much money. Paul Rowland has proven himself as an agent, especially in the HF market and Anais probably wants a HF career. Just my educated guess.

^ Wow beautiful! I never would have thought she'd look good with brown hair, but she does!

Love to see she can give commercial cuteness, and editorial edge as needed! That's why she will go far! Go Anais!

Vena Cava S/S 11' / HQ's

venacavartwsept20100051.jpg

venacavartwsept2010look.jpg

venacavartwsept2010look.jpg

Source: Vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Fantastic!!

SN: Does anyone notice her lip? It's really bothering me =/

^ noticed it as well (that's how i was able to ID her :rofl:) but maybe she just
accidentally bit herself or something :lol: anyhow i'm sure it's not serious :flower:

at Cushnie et Ochs :crush:

103950600.jpg
103950558.jpg

103950534.jpg
103950498.jpg

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member