Anais Mali

Ponystep #5 S/S 2013

Bi-annual British fashion mag, Ponystep Magazine, features 7 captivating covers for its Spring/Summer 2013 issue. Featuring a bold mix of model talent, Ponystep snaps Warhol superstar Joe Dallesandro alongside covers of Anais Mali, Marie Piovesan, Ava Smith, Lais Ribeiro, Haris and Louise Parker, each cover a unique representation of the subject’s personality. Legendary photographer David Bailey captures true beauty in his signature bold style. Ponystep is back and better than ever!

Photographer: David Bailey

ponystep_4.jpg

ponystep_008.jpg

models.com

I'm actually not a huge fan of the Yurman shots, aside from the first. Still, I'm absolutely down with Anais finally booking a good campaign, not to mention working with Lindbergh again. There are only two or three A-List photographers who she hasn't shot with at this point!

David Yurman Fall 2013

The Modern Beauties – For its fall 2013 campaign, David Yurman taps top models Kate Upton, Dree Hemingway, Anais Mali, and Careinel Menghia for a series of black and white images shot by Peter Lindbergh. The girls impress in simple knits and understated beauty while donning the brand’s precious jewels. Yurman’s previous campaign stars include Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen.

Anais1.jpg

fashiongonerogue.com

Was she with Ford at some point? My memory isn't what it used to be, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->