Anais Mali

tkzbOkG.jpg

Sweater: Sonia Rykiel
42 avenue d’iena, Paris
September 23rd, 2013. 4:28pm
weirdiary

Soooo BEYOND excited for whatever this is:buzz:

Some exciting new work coming up with @mariotestino #repost #NYC #blackbeauties #cantwait !!!
3c6d0b3e59ba11e3baae12c7a759b495_6.jpg

Source: web.stagram.com/n/melodiemonrose

*fingers crossed* for vogue Paris^_^

Hmm maybe US or British Vogue ...or V. If I remember correctly, the last time Testino photographed a group of black models was for US Vogue Feb 2011. Whatever that is, I'm looking forward to it. Love the cast!

Vogue Model Wall: Anais Mali
French native Anais Mali tells us how she got her start.

Akris S/S 2014 :buzz:

scanned by Northern Star from Harpers Bazaar UK Feb

Really happy for her! 3 years in the game and she shows no signs of slowing down (just) yet :P.

I just watched the vid, love how she says her name. I never realized it was pronounced that way.

That Akris picture is just gorgeous, and it's such a well deserved campaign. Hopefully we'll see working more with Lachlan, both this and her VP ed with him have been superb.

Absolutely smashing campaign, that face can sell me anything.

Gorgeous in the Akris campaign. Really loving the hair and the brows. She looks racially ambiguous no?

What a great way to start off the new year:woot:. She looks AMAZING for Akris:crush:. God I hope this is the year she FINALLY takes off:judge:

Venice Babes – Top models Magdalena Frackowiak and Anais Mali team up for a new Juicy Couture shoot, spotlighting its spring collection. The gorgeous duo poses in Venice Beach and on Rodeo Drive working it from head to toe in front of Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer’s camera. Roi Elfassy and Ray Chang worked on art direction for the shoot which features bikinis with gingham prints, striped shirts and graphic tees.

fashiongonerogue.com

US Vogue February 2014 :clap:
#2 - Top Form (8 pg)
Photographer: Patrick DeMarchelier
Stylist: Sara Moonves
Models: Sasha Pivovarova, Fei Fei Sun, Anais Mali
via kroqjock

This girl is a US Vogue staple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members