Anais Mali

That pic with her and Tami:wub::heart:

Backstage at Diane von Furstenberg SS16 feat. Anais Mali and Lindsey Wixson
[

Two of my favourites models at the #DVF show @tamiwilliamsofficial and @realanaismali Beyond Beautiful makeup by @patmcgrathreal hair by @orlandopita #SS16 xoxo
[

#LOVE this girl!!! #backstage with #AnaisMali at #CarolinaHerrera #SS16 #NYFW
[

Last edited by a moderator:
You’ll never be alone —@realanaismali shares a selfie moment with @patmcgrathreal & @edward_enninful at @dvf…also featuring @binxwalton @lineisymontero @graciehartzel @anna_vrc & @kaileyhsu. Casting by @johndavidpfeiffer. #NYFW #DVF #NextSpring2016
[

#HERRERALIVE — @houseofherrera Spring 2016 featuring @realanaismali @loveme_rileym @anna_vrc @blaancapadilla @juliafrauche and more. Styling by @bat_gio, hair by @orlandopita, makeup by Diane Kendal, casting by @jamespscully. #NYFW #NextSpring2016

Model Anais Mali is seen outside the DVF
488166952-model-anais-mali-is-seen-outside-the-dvf-gettyimages.jpg

gettyimages

If there's a young French model who could have the renown of Noemie Lenoir and perhaps branch out into films, etc. I think Anais is it. She looks hot in that blue dress!

Dont call it a comeback :woot: Miss Mali is having a great season. Dare i say the move to Next looks like a smart one.

^100% agree:flower:. I wouldn't quite say it's a comeback cuz she's walked these shows before but I'm definitely feeling like NEXT is pushing her HF career harder; which I'm sure suits her just fine:P. Anais has always struck me as someone (like Joan & Karlie) that's very driven, focused & determined and wouldn't be content with only commercial work^_^.

Anyways, as always, I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed in really hoping this momentum continues overseas:heart::heart:

#mondaymorning #nyc malgré le temps qui passe toi et moi c'est une valeur sûre #onelove ❤️❤️ @realanaismali

Fun job with @fredericpinet @rominahair @normannshay @realanaismali for @bloomingdales 100% #campaign #stevencanavanmakeup @lateliernyc
[

Galeries Lafayette "Le Nouveau Chic" Campaign
CPDVex-WIAAsS04.jpg
Anais-Mali-pour-la-nouvelle-campagne-des-Galeries-Lafayette-Le-Nouveau-Chic.jpg
La-nouvelle-campagne-des-Galeries-Lafayette-Le-Nouveau-Chic.jpg
La-nouvelle-campagne-des-Galeries-Lafayette-Le-Nouveau-ChicGaleries-Lafayette-Le-Nouveau-Chic.jpg

twitter.com/NUMEROVENTUNO | fr.pourelles.yahoo.com

ANAIS MALI: INSPIRATIONS AND ICONS, MAKEOVER AND VISION OF CHIC, THE FASHION MODEL ANAIS MALI HIS VISION OF THE NEW CHIC.

Original Model Chadian and Polish, its extraordinary beauty mixed was projected in a meteoric rise parading for the biggest designers: Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Christian Dior, Tom Ford ... She asks for more famous fashion photographers in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar ... and now embodies the spirit of Galeries Lafayette.

Become muse Galeries Lafayette, it represents anything for you?
I always dreamed of being a muse Galeries Lafayette: their campaigns are still magical, fun, and this is where I spent my Saturday afternoon with my girlfriends when I was younger.

What you like Galeries Lafayette?
There are all! And I like to stay there for hours.

What is your secret to be chic everyday?
Chic much depends on the attitude: a smart woman knows how to value and respect. Personally, I often wear black, a pair of heels and a touch of fragrance.

What is your beauty routine?
It's quite simple: I wear makeup only when I go out at night. The real secret is how to moisturize their skin, as between shoots and runway shows, she is assaulted daily.

Are you a chameleon of style?
Yes totally, I like to change your look! And for me it's easy, a wig and I'm already someone else.

What is your fashion icon?
I love Nicole Richie and the Olsen sisters.
galerieslafayette.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->