• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

And the new bond is.....

I think it's confirmed. I heard it on the radio yesterday. Pierce Brosnan is James Bond for 1 final time then this new guy takes over.

Tinuviel said:
Timothy Dalton was the best James Bond ever. Not to mention a pretty good Mr Rochester. The two Bond films he did weren't so cringe-worthy. I hate the direction it's gone, all cheesy and overtly suggestive. Who is this Daniel Craig fella?

I totally agree. My husband is a HUGE Bond fan and loved Timothy Dalton as Bond.

Clive Owen looks like a James Bond Type...he is pretty cute and looks like a charmer

Clive and Pierce have the looks to defy age - this Daniel Craig guy totally doesn't. Also Clive Owen likes David Bowie which makes him cool.

PrinceOfCats said:
Clive and Pierce have the looks to defy age - this Daniel Craig guy totally doesn't.

Not to mention he isn't as suave or charming as the previous Bonds have been.

Yes orlando bloom was rumored to be playing james bond, i :heart: Him but i just don't think he would be right for it.
Im glad they picked the guy they did.

Tinuviel said:
He looks like a baked potato.:shock: Ditto to whoever said as long as they don't pick Colin Farrell. I hate him with every fibre of my being.

My feelings exactly. Colin Farrell would be an awful Bond.

PrinceOfCats said:
Clive and Pierce have the looks to defy age - this Daniel Craig guy totally doesn't. Also Clive Owen likes David Bowie which makes him cool.

Clive Owen could admit to walking around in women's panties and singing to Cher and I would still love him. :D

Yeah I think Clive Owen would be more suited to it. But the best Bond was Connery!

Timothy Dalton's Bond was the truest to the books, much darker. Ask any hardcore Bond fanatic.

Daniel Craig was born and raised near to were i live and attented the local high school by my house.

thats kewl tiamaria:smile: have they said any more on him?

Never heard of this dude...

I would've been so disappointed if they picked Orlando Bloom to play Bond, gotta go with a person who's from the UK vicinity. Plus Orlando doesn't seem "manly" enough to pull it off...

Clive would've been PERFECT for Bond, he's the coolest person working in films today IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->