Andrea Riseborough

Actress Andrea Riseborough arrives at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 3rd Annual Governors Awards at the Hollywood & Highland Grand Ballroom on November 12, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Andrea+Riseborough+Academy+Motion+Picture+hbhGy5fOh4al.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+Academy+Motion+Picture+yiQs5Zm7_tVl.jpg

zimbio

Actress Andrea Riseborough arrives at the BAFTA Los Angeles 2011 Britannia Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on November 30, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Andrea+Riseborough+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+2011+R_iCOxA-ynCl.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+2011+ODMu6jLLvWEl.jpg

LONDON show ROOMS LA Closing Cocktail Event

Actress Andrea Riseborough attends the 2011 Hollywood Style Awards at Smashbox West Hollywood on November 13, 2011 in West Hollywood, California.
Andrea+Riseborough+2011+Hollywood+Style+Awards+B06Ae80HqUjl.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+2011+Hollywood+Style+Awards+0lnI4H59phWl.jpg

zimbio, andrea-riseborough.com

the white Marchesa dress is finally something she looks really good in!

^Really? I think that's one of her worst looks.
Actress Andrea Riseborough attends the Cinema Society & Piaget screening of "W.E." at The Museum of Modern Art on December 4, 2011 in New York City.
Andrea+Riseborough+Cinema+Society+Piaget+Host+KcQ4kcyczy-l.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+Cinema+Society+Piaget+Host+2lw9X1ja5uBl.jpg

zimbio

^Really? I think that's one of her worst looks.

Me too. I'm not crazy about the pink Dolce and Gabbana either but the Erdem is wonderful (I think it's impossible to look bad in his creations though) and I really like the last look, but I kind of miss her raven hair.

This last look is one of her best. So gorgeous and fresh.

Vogue Italia December 2011
Andrea Riseborough by Tom Munro

Styling: Arianne Phillips

[vogue.it]

^I agree not her best look but I pretty much love everything else she wears on this page, esp that pink lace dress in #63 is so dreamy:heart:. She has such an elegance about her and she looks gorgeous with both dark and lighter hair:flower:Definitely one to watch:D

^
I love that dress! Not so much the sheer bottom part, but the structuring around the top is gorgeous! Does anyone have an ID?

It's Marios Schwab AW 11/12 - It looks much better on Andrea than on the model :flower:

mariosschwab.jpg

via fashion156.com

Last edited by a moderator:
love the marios schwab dress! finally one really good choice, might even be her best yet...

Andrea wore Vivienne Westwood SS 2012 for the Golden Globes! favourite look of the night.
nf5ugj.jpg
2qwdfrs.jpg

source: getty, style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->