Andrew Garfield

I adored him in Social Network. I already watched that movie 2 times on the theatre and I plan to see it many more.

Me too, the movie was great, and Andrew Garfield is often in suit :P

Stills from The Social Network

Source: allmoviesphotos.com

I don't think he's handsome in pictures, but on screen he's charming, cute, adorable.

He's adorable in this interview with Carey Mulligan

Okay. LMFAO! I get it now. He's bloody adorable. I had never even heard him speak before.

And he knows the Snatchin' People Up song! OMG. :blush:
He looks much better in motion.

He does look very awkward in pictures, but I still find him charming in them.

Okay. LMFAO! I get it now. He's bloody adorable. I had never even heard him speak before.

x1yeex.gif

:D

He does look very awkward in pictures, but I still find him charming in them.

He's definitely charming and cute, but I think he shines in motion. He just seems so genuinely happy and funny.
In this pic I think he's handsome

Source : contact music, ontd

Last edited by a moderator:
He was hot in that Interview magazine spread too, but usually in pictures his head looks really big or maybe it's his hair.

I found his role incredibly annoying in the Social Network.

So annoying that I don't like him.

Must mean he's a good actor. :lol:

Andrew Garfield and his longtime girlfriend, Raising Hope actress Shannon Woodward, grab breakfast together on Friday (November 5) in Hollywood.

Source : justjared

there are some great pics here! I saw him in person- thisclose! in 2007-08, he came to my university with Robert Redford to talk about Lions for Lambs. He is SO HOT.

no one else thinks his eyebrows are extremely sexy?:heart: i love them!

I saw him in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus but it wasn't till i saw him in The Social Network that he caught my eye, and because of that i decided to watch Boy A, and now i think he is absolutely adorable.

And i think he looks good in motion and in pictures.

no one else thinks his eyebrows are extremely sexy?:heart: i love them!

I saw him in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus but it wasn't till i saw him in The Social Network that he caught my eye, and because of that i decided to watch Boy A, and now i think he is absolutely adorable.

And i think he looks good in motion and in pictures.

dito! though haven't seen him in anything else yet. i really want to see Never Let Me Go!

looking at all the pictures on the first page of this thread i just realized that i saw him in Lions for Lambs as well! and in The Other Boleyn Girl too... but i really cannot remember him at all in this movie :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actor Andrew Garfield attends the "Band of Outsiders" dinner party hosted by Dewars at the Band of Outsiders Loft on November 18, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.
Andrew+Garfield+Dewars+Hosts+Band+Outsiders+MdFtjotneCYl.jpg

Andrew+Garfield+Dewars+Hosts+Band+Outsiders+QeJ5oizpuwMl.jpg

Andrew+Garfield+Dewars+Hosts+Band+Outsiders+zpcUro8n118l.jpg

Andrew+Garfield+Dewars+Hosts+Band+Outsiders+vMB4VRInEW0l.jpg

Andrew+Garfield+Dewars+Hosts+Band+Outsiders+m5CwMFcXUoEl.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam