Angelica Cheung - Editor

Hmm...I think it's in Shanghai.

edit: I searched corbis where the images come from originally - they say it is the VOGUE offices in shanghai in 2005.

here are some more shocking and disturbing images:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[corbis]

The girl in the white micky mouse T and blue jeans, holding a fizzy drinks can, is organising the layout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh my mistake. Wow... maybe they've changed since 2005? Nevertheless though, there are a lot more... presentable women in Shanghai for sure!

at first their office were in shanghai but soon they moved to beijing..i heard it's because all the big advertisers are in beijing..:ninja:..

anyway i think the quality of the eds inside are getting better and better this year...every month i can find some favourites easily..although the fashion editorial section is a copy of vogue nippon!!they share some contributers photographer/stylist...

as to the cover and contents inside..no comment:innocent::yuk:

I want to see a cover by Mei Yuangui. I think his style could become the signature of vogue china in a similar way to Meisel for Vogue Italia or Tim Walker for British VOGUE.

all that aside I don't have a problem with sloppy staff as long as the end product is fantastic. the covers have been an ongoing problem with bad styling, horrible fonts, and a barrage of confusing characters, and lacking diversity among chinese models. angelica is biased like wintour she'd rather run readers into the ground with old influences rather than evolving. it's because she feels like she can do no wrong, which is fatal thinking to anyone.

they are 100% sure in Beijing (the video above mentions it)

Fendi Great Wall show, with Gabrielle Hackworthy (fashion editor @ vogue china)
fendigreatwallchinafashbx5.jpg

zimbio

In Paris, for Valentino HC SS08(?)
ph. the sartorialist

valcviq5.jpg

style.com

anglelica cheung looks like my aunt.

then put a chinchilla stole around her neck, walk behind her with your head low (in an obedient-assistant manner) and walk yourselves in at the couture shows! :lol: :flower:

Is that her daughter in post 48??? Niece??

No..her daughter is just 2 or 3 years old(she mentioned this once on the editor's letter..can't remember the exact date now,sorry!).

:lol: it's the deputy fashion director of ELLE China ,
WOW... she looks, um, young.

Ok seriously, how old is ELLE China's deputy fashion director?

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she's a teenager in that photo?

you need to update your brain, she moved to ELLE in 2007

Paris FW SS10

[yvanrodic.blogspot.com]

Attachments

• IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member