Ann-sofie Back A/w 2004

Originally posted by Atelier+Feb 17th, 2004 - 9:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Feb 17th, 2004 - 9:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Feb 17th, 2004 - 2:56 pm
hehehe...
post-19-1077047814.jpg
Ah, good to see a preview of Hamburg's Reeperbahn Fashion Week. :shock: [/b][/quote]
Cough Cough :huh:

Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@Feb 18th, 2004 - 1:45 am
OMG, and there are people who pay for that???
you cant believe how many times i've said this for the LV bags customers :lol: :flower:

I love :heart: :woot: her work, its so unique.

teh construction and ideas are so very intresting. She really has alot of afinety with old margiela. it make sme quite happy.

Well you know what fascinates me is how much she enjoys unitentional mistakes people make when wearing clothing. She embraces that imperfection. In fact,not just this one and the one last season inspired by how transvestites 'go wrong' wearing dresses et al,but one of her collections was inspired by women whose bras become visible. She has a sense of humour but she's serious about her aesthetic being as such because she's not interested in fashion for 'fashion's sake'. This and her appreciation for ordinary clothing as a foundation is really quite sweet and fresh in this day in age when everybody must have the most luxurious thing.

Originally posted by Scott@Feb 17th, 2004 - 4:35 pm
Well you know what fascinates me is how much she enjoys unitentional mistakes people make when wearing clothing. She embraces that imperfection. In fact,not just this one and the one last season inspired by how transvestites 'go wrong' wearing dresses et al,but one of her collections was inspired by women whose bras become visible. She has a sense of humour but she's serious about her aesthetic being as such because she's not interested in fashion for 'fashion's sake'. This and her appreciation for ordinary clothing as a foundation is really quite sweet and fresh in this day in age when everybody must have the most luxurious thing.
very true :heart:

Originally posted by Lena+Feb 17th, 2004 - 4:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Feb 17th, 2004 - 4:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Street_a_Licious@Feb 18th, 2004 - 1:45 am
OMG, and there are people who pay for that???
you cant believe how many times i've said this for the LV bags customers :lol: :flower: [/b][/quote]
I just saw this post.

It is such the opposite,huh? :lol: Oh well,everyone has their tastes I suppose. Too bad some refuse to look into things in-depth rather than jumping to quick comments like "ewww,that's ugly" trite. No offense Street*.

I dont think street was looking at the clothes properly, his judgement was probablyclouded by the 'beautiful' model on veiw and the way the clothes were worn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"