Hugo Boss Black S/S 2010: Toni Garrn , Lars Burmeister by Peter Lindbergh

Alien Sex Friend

Reaction score
18456241405050675204716.jpg

18456241405055675204716.jpg

BOSS Black SS10
In the campaign for Spring/Summer 2010, BOSS Black is the very picture of classic elegance – with an undertone of something very special. The cement blocks tumbled along the coast at Barcelona offer the ideal set for the new collection. Combined with an oversized window frame and metal slabs, they describe a bizarre and intriguing landscape. Peter Lindbergh‘s pictures once again communicate the quintessential spirit of BOSS Black. He turns the surreal backdrop into a stage where models Toni Garrn and Lars Burmeister present the exclusive collection with both poise and panache. The stark sky/sea and metal/concrete contrasts make the superb materials stand out beautifully, perfectly illuminated by the sun.

images and txt- principe PR prive facebook

It's okay. Nothing new, nothing special.

Yes this have more Testino style i like the location but the hair styling are a dissaster

The setting looks really cool, although I noticed that before the clothes. It's nice I think, nothing extraordinary but I would stare at it for a min or two when flipping pages.

I hate the setting actually. The highlights popping off the metal wall and whatever it is next to the guy in the second are extremely distracting.

Nice location! Where was this shot? Looks sci-fi to me but it's pretty good.. Models were OK too.

it was shot in barcelona

i'm not sure about it, i think it's boring

It has been a while since Boss ads have wowed me, but these are predictable but fine and I kinda like the reflections from the metal.
I think Toni is now synonymous with this brand, and I think Lindbergh is much more suitable for them too.
Thanks ASF:flower:

It's simple and classic.. I am totally fine with it. At first, I thought this was taken by Mert and Marcus.

^ Exactly my thought. Oh sure, it's a nice campaign : gorgeous setting, nice clothes and great cast, but it's quite an insult to Lindbergh's talent imo... His work can be so much interesting than that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->