Scanned by Stereo_Flo + mobilism.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Chanel - Fall/Winter 2015/2016

Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld

Marie Claire Italia September 2015 Digital Edition

Alexander Wang 10 Year Capsule
Photographer: Gregory Harris

alexanderwang

I think she'll be the next big top model with his Brigitte Bardot, Claudia Scheiffer and Kate Moss style.

At first thought she was going to be the next well known supermodel but now I don't see it happening anymore unless she's going to date a famous star. I think she will be the next Natasha Poly ... superstar in fashion but not interesting enough for the public and not known outside fashion industrie.

Her photos starting to bore me to be honest. She always looks a bit moody/bored/not interested. That is nice to see in the beginning but it's starting to bore me now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander Wang x DoSomething campaign celebrating the 10-year anniversary of the fashion brand
alexander_wang_do_something_campaign_15.jpg

just jared

Stunning photo IMO. She doesn't look twelve. She looks 20ish. I think she will have a long career. Who cares about being a supermodel a la Kate moss ? As long as you're making bank, then all is good.

^ I think she looks like Mackenzie Foy in that pic, so not exactly 12 but 14 :Pink::flower:

Show Package - New York S/S 16: Women

04_ANNA.jpg

models

^ I think she looks like Mackenzie Foy in that pic, so not exactly 12 but 14 :Pink::flower:

OMG, I wish I could look 14. :blush: What a lucky girl she is that she can look as a grown up but also as a little kid. So versatile. :heart:

Alexander Wang Do Something event
11881907_463404990512625_1821999112_n.jpg

instagram/michaelibruno

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->