Anna Ewers

Backstage at Alexander Wang

livingly

That dress is so hideous.

Only 1 show so far? Hmm expecting to see her at Tommy Hilfiger later.

Was she exclusive at Wang? Or maybe she is shooting something? I just can't Imagine that no one books her after last season

Was she exclusive at Wang? Or maybe she is shooting something? I just can't Imagine that no one books her after last season

As much as I love her, I actually can imagine it. I think she created so much hype with all her opening and closing slots in New York last season, maybe designers are bit sick of her at the moment.

She's in another level... If she's not walking there must be a reason.

many blue chip campaigns, covers, editorials with most photographers.. under her belt, she don't need to walk more shows... supermodel level haha

My understanding of NYFW is that it pays mostly in clothes but it's good for building a new model career and get her exposure in order to get campaigns and jobs that actually pay money... I agree that she's well beyond needing to walk those shows, that's why you rarely see stablished models walking that week.

But some models earn a lot of money (15,000+) for walking a show. But I guess she is Wang's muse and will get the next campaign anyway.

Love her, she is so cute. But once girls get to a certain level, they don't walk in shows that don't pay. Sasha P. for example would just walk in her friend's shows in NY, as a favor/fun thing to do I suppose. Sigh... It's too bad for us, but makes perfect sense.

But some models earn a lot of money (15,000+) for walking a show. But I guess she is Wang's muse and will get the next campaign anyway.

In NYC? for a regular show? I always thought that NYFW payed pennies and clothes.

My understanding of NYFW is that it pays mostly in clothes but it's good for building a new model career and get her exposure in order to get campaigns and jobs that actually pay money... I agree that she's well beyond needing to walk those shows, that's why you rarely see stablished models walking that week.

I think only Milan pays handsomely. In Paris and NY only certain designers pay, but definitely not a lot if you're a new model.

But i'm happy to see Anna just at one show. Exclusivity is what she needs, not overexposure. She's beyond that now.

yes, maybe her appearance at Wang was Kind of an "inofficial" exclusive, she walked for him because she is his muse and the face of the brand but for the others she does not need/want to hurt her feed anymore - that would make sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, maybe her appearance at Wang was Kind of an "inofficial" exclusive, she walked for him because she is his muse and the face of the brand but for the others she does not need/want to hurt her feed anymore - that would make sense to me.

Doubt it. She is a superstar but you can lose it all quickly. Kasia for example would have been an unofficial exclusive because she doesn't want to do runway anymore but Anna is still too new. I don't think she would be choosing not to walk other shows unless she is an exclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->