Anna Ewers

So she was definitely not an exclusive then... Really hope we will see much much more of her in Europe. I really am not ready for the Hype around her to die.

But I don't understand it - last season she was the hottest stuff in NY and now she closes two of the biggest Shows in NY but doesn't walk any other? It's kind of weird but we will have to see what the next days/weeks will bring

I think because she was planning her fundraiser, they raised over 50k last night

5 #supermodels for the first time together with the iconic photographers @mertalas & @macpiggott in a self-portrait for the 4th anniversary cover of @DSECTIONMAGAZINE #septemberissue #ALLTHELOVERS starring @saskiadebrauw , @annaewers , @malgosiabela , @natashapoly & @irinashayk ! Fashion by @juliavonboehm , make up by @lisaeldridgemakeup and hair by @akkishirakawa // out worldwide next week
#love #cover #dsection4years #mertandmarcus

facebook.com/DSECTIONmagazine

The eye is drawn to her right away. She exudes sexy in that photo and she's in a freakin sweatshirt. Way hotter than all the others trying a little too hard :wink:

The eye is drawn to her right away. She exudes sexy in that photo and she's in a freakin sweatshirt. Way hotter than all the others trying a little too hard :wink:

Completely agree!! I didn't even notice the other girls

Versace S/S 2016 Milan
Versace-RTW-SS16-Milan-0109-1443213255-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

OMG she's a modern goddess in that H&M commercial...like wow!!
Also she looked stunning at Versace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->