Anna Sui Fairy Dance Secret Wish Fragrance : Frida Gustavsson

Ochi Chernye

Reaction score
BS1iv.jpg

Anna Sui launches her new fragrance Fairy Dance – Secret Wish in February 2012. It is poured in a beautiful flacon with a fairy on its stopper. This graceful fairy is ready to dance, carefree and full of joy. The world of imagination will take you to a heavenly garden filled with roses and dancing little fairies. The light and luminous atmosphere and pastel colors of the packages announce the floral-fruity notes of the new composition.

Fairy Dance Secret Wish is constructed as a floral-fruity fragrance transmitting afternoon atmosphere from a garden full of roses. Rays of sun warm the skin and spread rich aromas of rose, as well as sweet and carefree fruity essences through the air.

Playfulness and joy are announced by raspberry, mango and pink pepper. The heart announces intense rose flowers supported with peony and bamboo. Base notes have unique charm and the warmth of sandalwood, vanilla and vetiver.

The flacon of the new fragrance is made of glass with three concave sides. This luxurious and fairy-tale-like flacon is crowned with a stopper with a little fairy. The fragrant fluid is tinted in peach-color which makes the bottle look even more glittery and cheerful. The outer carton is pale pink with fairies dancing in a carefree manner on rose flowers. Fragrance ANNA SUI FAIRY DANCE SECRET WISH is available as 30, 50 and 7 5ml EDT. The face of the advertising campaign is Frida Gustavsson.

fragrantica

^ Anna Sui ads are always the ultimate height of corniness though. I'm liking this though because Frida seems to be saved from the typical amount of photoshop used for Sui.

The add is pretty cheesy but Frida looks pretty good (not too photoshopped here). I think the worst part about the whole thing is the name... I mean... Fairy Dance Secret Wish? That's a mouthful and also sounds like a name that a hippie would give a child, except a very long name because they couldn't decide on what sounded the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->