Reb’l Fleur Fragrance by Rihanna : Rihanna by Anthony Mandler

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
source: rihannadaily
NY Post reports that Rihanna was spotted shooting ads for her debut fragrance called “Reb’l Fleur” (as she also reported in the recent chat on RihannaDaily) during her recent stay in New York. The photo session was made at Chelsea Piers under the direction of advertising guru Frank Ginsberg, who also launched Paris Hilton’s “Tease” scent, Jessica Simpson’s “Fancy Nights,” and Queen Latifah’s”Queen.
The fragrance is an intense and daring fruity chypre, composed of sophisticated floral notes: tuberose, violet and hibiscus, - with a splash of coconut water, – over the light and smooth base, the combination of the final notes evokes the impression of warm skin. The perfume was created by Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien of Givaudan.
The elegant bottle, which glows from within, is beautifully designed in the shape of a high heel. The bottle is adorned with silken ribbons and an golden ring on the stopper.

another celebrity perfume...i'm about to create my own fragrance too...lol no...
i'm a 'bit' bored of these.and i don't really get the idea of celebrity perfumes.they want to have more money?they want people to wear them fragrance? i really don't get it...anyway,the ad seems OK.

Eh, I don't see why clothing designers are more entitled to create perfumes than celebrities, and my guess is that all of the parties who create perfumes and/or expand perfume lines are doing it for the money.

I think that the name, or at least the spelling of the name, is goofy.

By the way, it's interesting (to me at least at the moment) that Anna dello Russo's bottle is also in the shape of a high heel, I would be curious to see how this one looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's SUCH a p*rn star shot. You wonder exactly what she's selling here. Either way, more cash in the bank for her I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->