Anna Trosko

JSYK

Reaction score
pretty fierce little thing from 2pm in Copenhagen

her features are a bit rough, but i love that her natural mien appears to be that of a mass murderess (let's hope she can show some versatility as well though) :woot:

Anna_T_pol_may09b.jpg Anna_T_pol_may09a.jpg
2pm

Height 175cm 5'9'' Bust 80cm 31'' Waist 60cm 24'' Hips 85cm 33''

fkqs0i.jpg
oji976.jpg
2w7o113.jpg
2pm

Digitals from Unique Copenhagen... :innocent:

She's obviously brand new, so might just be some kind of oversight. I wonder where she'll end up...

^Sounds like a Scandinavian mother agent battle in the works.

She's interesting. I like looking at her, but the more I do the more critical I become of her. I think there's potential but I can't get over the lack of neck. That being said, I definitely like her look.

Anna T

Anna's @ 2pm modelmanagement (Denmark)

2ylmkx3.jpg

Its Friday midday, last day of this week and I just received this soft & incredible polaroids. Blond hair, blue eyes and dark brows. A little bit of contrast in a soft and sweet mix. That is it maybe why Anna is so unique and special. Anna is brand new, just discovered by 2pm modelmanagement in Copenhagen. She is 5'9 and has the epitome of an editorial and runway girl with the exclusive face and attitude that goes with it to make a unforgettable package. Anna lives in Copenhagen, she is now 15 years old, still in her development and makes now her first steps in modeling. Anna has already some incredible pictures in her portfolio, meet Anna.

she only 15? i thought she was older when i saw her pictures.
but she's beautiful

she doenst look older than a 14 / 15 to me . she is unique . I liker her a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->