Anna Trosko

AnnaT_cover_03.jpg

AnnaT_cover_08.jpg

AnnaT_cover_07.jpg

2pm models

Yay!! I love this girl, can't wait to see her on the runway!

she did some show/s in Copenhagen last season and it was really underwhelming -_-

ETA: i had the pics saved. she looks alright i guess, but her mouth is quite bothersome.

copenhagenfsahionweek

Last edited by a moderator:
:heart::heart:This girl is so gorgeous.Hope she will be a regular in the future.

i love love her tests and polaroids. those last runway shots don't really convince me, she seems to be doing something weird with her mouth, but hey. on a runway with photogs taking shots at random, a newbie might not always be camera ready. hopefully we'll see her in new york!

yes, her mouth looks weird, but she still has plenty to learn!

Wood Wood SS11:

Munthe Plus Simonsen SS11:

She looks beautiful when she smiles, it hides her asymmetrical mouth a bit (I like her mouth, but it might not work for all shows).

copenhagenfashionweek

Munthe plus Simonsen S/S 11

copenhagenfashionweek

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I see of her, the more I get critical. Her first digitals completely floored me, and so did the set of tests in #31.. But whenever she doesn't get styled as a rosebud and has more womanly make-up and clothes on, I cannot see a model in the making but a teenager wannabe, which is an utter turn-off - and a shame at that, as I expect models to be able to switch from looking sleek to looking tougher or 'sexier' and pull off each styling with equal ease.

Anyway - I usually don't post comments such as this one because I don't mean to come off as someone who has nothing to do but post hateful stuff in models' threads, but I couldn't help voicing my mixed opinion about Anna and don't get me wrong, I'm not done with her and will wait for more test materials which hopefully sell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->