Anne-Catherine Lacroix

^Definately not posted before, thanks so much. Lovely editorial, she doesn't seem to age or change.

nevena, those are beautiful pictures! where were those photos from? :smile:

^ I'm curious too.. Those are so beautiful! Thanks, nevena!

She's so underrated :cry:

she used to be quite successful...one vogue paris cover+two vogue italia covers..walked some big shows.. balenciaga from 00ss-06fw:shock:..some big campaigns..like miu miu,hermes,balenciaga,lv..

annecatherinetv2008-02-16193046890.jpg

muga.tv

sorry if repost

simonburstall.com

Thanks! The first one you posted is an outtake I assume as it's not in the magazine. Here are five other shots from this ed. :heart:

Flair (IT)
October 2008
"Toni Soft"
Photographer: Simon Burstall
Fashion Editor: Havana Lafitte

Source: Scanned by me.

metal-on-metal said:
She's a cool chick in the mold of Hannelore, Stella Tennant, and Kirsten Owen--the type that fashion loves and never stops getting work.
Yes, absolutely! Very much in the cool category like Kirsten & Stella!

I have just looked through all 28 pages of this thread. I cant believe I'm only just now replying. I have an ed from VP 1999 by Vanina Sorrenti that hasnt been posted here...try to get it scanned soon to share. She's been one of my favorites forever, since late 90's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to see that ed, LTEC! I adore her work and I do hope that the new Flair ed is just the start to more of wonderful shootings in the future.

Yes, absolutely! Very much in the cool category like Kirsten & Stella!

I have just looked through all 28 pages of this thread. I cant believe I'm only just now replying. I have an ed from VP 1999 by Vanina Sorrenti that hasnt been posted here...try to get it scanned soon to share. She's been one of my favorites forever, since late 90's.

vogue paris 1999?which month?i need to get a copy asap....can't wait for your scan:buzz:

November, with Angela Lindvall on the cover...its a short ed unfortunately, only 6 pages, her with two other girls, but she has 2 pages of her own and one with them...its titled "Paix Interieure"...I will try to share soon. I absolutely loved looking through her thread...her work is so impressive & I wish she would be more consistently visible.

a amazing couture ed with ms moss by michael thompson from w magazine

click here

edit:found another one! here

Last edited by a moderator:
From Marie Claire Italy December 2008
“Un’ aria Dandy con abiti maschili e camicie poetiche”
Model: Anne Catherine Lacroix;
Ph.: Sune Czajkowski.

Scanned by me.

From Marie Claire Italy December 2008
“Un’ aria Dandy con abiti maschili e camicie poetiche”
Model: Anne Catherine Lacroix;
Ph.: Sune Czajkowski.Scanned by me.

Thanks for posting, She looks cool as always,:flower:

and.2.miu.miu.ads.only.one.of.them.has.been.posted.here.
scanned.by.me:

miu.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->