Anne-Catherine Lacroix

That iD editorial is awesome, eternity. Thanks for posting. I didn't really know Ann Catherine until I saw her on this amazing Vogue Italia cover :heart: (pic stolen from the Amanda Moore thread), but I was happy to see her the runways this season.

Attachments

• hypest006_Group-Meisel-VogueIt_01_02.jpg
    hypest006_Group-Meisel-VogueIt_01_02.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
www.firstview.com
Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2006
00062l5gv.jpg
00063l2gn.jpg

00064l9qn.jpg
00065l5yr.jpg

00201l1su.jpg
00160l4ng.jpg

yay! ann catherine is one of my favorites! i love her look! if i was designing clothes as a professional she'd be on speed dial!!:smile:

Attachments

• acmanagement.JPG
    acmanagement.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 161
  • acmanagment6.JPG
    acmanagment6.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 15
  • acmanagement5.JPG
    acmanagement5.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 14
  • acmanagement4.JPG
    acmanagement4.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 16
  • acmanagement2.JPG
    acmanagement2.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 12
  • acmanagement3.JPG
    acmanagement3.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
cosmocat said:

Hi, many thanks. :flower:
These pics really make me surprised much because it looks proof two matters,
1. It is apparent that this is editorila from Japanese fashion magazine, And I never see this ed before(I am Japanese), so it is very old, may be before 1999 or 1998,
2. and it looked shooted in Japan, so Anne visited in Japan a long time ago.
In recent I knew it is not rare matter than I think that famous models visited in Japan for their early career, I know Gisele, Hana, Karolina, Luca and some other models once came in Japan. But compared with them, most of Belgian models do not look visit in Japan.

I knew Anne visited in Japan for Chanel-Tokyo runaway that was held in Dec 2004. And I thought it was first visiting in Japan for her, but from these pics, she looked visited here in her early(?) career.

In last year, Anne Looked work hard again, I saw her ed in Sapnish Vogue, Mixt(e), ZOO, Stiletto, ELLE France and catalog of Emilio Pucci. And I hope I have several chance to see her works in this year too.

She might have the most imperfect face in fashion (asymmetric jawline, hooked nose), but after eight years of top shows and editorials, Ann-Catherine is nearing icon status. She's a cool chick in the mold of Hannelore, Stella Tennant, and Kirsten Owen--the type that fashion loves and never stops getting work.

i like her also...she has this look that's so edgy yet so approachable if tha makes any sense...she looks like she is very smart :smile:

Ann-Catherine's show card for the autumn/winnter 2006 season. (www.models.com)

Attachments

• dna-anne-catherine.jpg
    dna-anne-catherine.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"