AnOther Magazine Autumn/Winter 2024

A PORTFOLIO BY PHOEBE PHILO & COLLIER SCHORR
Photography:
Collier Schorr
Styling: Phoebe Philo
Hair: Anthony Turner
Make-up: Thomas de Kluyver
Models: Libby Bennett, Rhea Dillon, Chyn Ilora, Luisa Saenz, Sihana Shalaj, Ramona, Alice Temple & Maya Wigram

anothermag.com

NEW SEASON HAUTE COUTURE
Photography:
Willy Vanderperre
Styling: Olivier Rizzo
Hair: Louis Ghewy
Make-up: Peter Philips
Models: Lulu Tenney, Salam Mohammed, Gino Tornior, Giel Van Asten, Ruben Van de Velde & Minne Van der Veer

anothermag.com

I like Bill’s cover and Lulu’s is so magical!!

I want the Chanel cover with Awar, but ordering it for $58 (including shipping) is silly when I can probably get the Winona cover on newsstands here for a small fraction of that. #broke

If I didn't have to eat, I might buy Bill Skarsgard's cover. He's delicious.
Winona's cover story is also good.

Awar's cover is proof why she's one of the top 5, if not top 3 working girls of the current generation. Everything she does oozes class and elegance.

I hate AnOther these days though. So much content that says nothing at all. Which is pretty much evidenced in what's been posted in this thread so far. Even Winona Ryder by Craig McDean which is pretty much a fail-proof combo is a bit of a damp squib, although admittedly not bad.

Beware; i'm fearless and therefore powerful
Photography: Marili Andre
Styling: Katie Shillingford
Hair: Cyndia Harvey
Make-up: Ammy Drammeh
Nails: Chisato Yamamoto
Models: Awar Odhiang & Edna Karibwami
0.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpgoa.jpg
anothermag.com

^ it's all one big catalog of advertorials tbh.

Bill's cover reminds me of the better days of Another Man (Emile Hirsch, etc).

Doubt I'll be finding Jun's cover/walking ad, but if I'll get it if I do. 💕

I like Lulu's cover and I actually enjoy seeing Willy playing with silhouettes again because it takes me back to when he first started doing it with the Jil Sander campaigns in the late 00s, but.. you really can't turn a big mac into a gourmet meal, not even Lulu's theatrical input can help it.. maybe Panos could've done something better with the styling but seriously, Balenciaga is just helpless, keep it as it is and it's one walking trend, play with it and all its weaknesses and 'disposable junk' nature is evidenced for everyone to see. Not going to happen but it's the kind of clothes that desperately need assistance from real more skilled designers.. in other words, they should really stop with the full looks..

Prada; Well, it’s so good to be here, asleep on your lawn
Photography: Joséphine Löchen
Styling: Rebecca Perlmutar
Hair: Laurence Walker
Make-up: Petros Petrohilos
Nails: Christie Huseyin
Models: Rebecca Leigh Longendyke

Another Magazine Digital

Fair is foul, and foul is fair, hover through the fog and filthy air
Photography: Robi Rodriguez
Styling: Raphael Hirsch
Hair: Soichi Inagaki
Make-up: Mel Arter
Models: Ida Heiner

Another Magazine Digital

CHANEL; Here I go and I don’t know why /
I spin so ceaselessly / Till I lose my sense of gravity

Photography: Camille Vivier
Styling: Rebecca Perlmutar
Hair: Tom Wright
Make-up: Porsche Poon
Talents: Breanna Foad & Thiago Pereira

Another Magazine Digital

^ go ENB! that first and last shot of Thiago are so pretty. I feel like fashion photographers never capture dancers as they should and the rest of the story is kind of an example of that (that second image..) but this is much better than how it usually unfolds and always nice to see up-and-coming dancers receiving attention from less insular fields.

^^^ Was looking through this rag and thought… "...Mullet’s really going to dig the 2 stories with dancers…”

608 pages and it’s all similar studio flatlighting, flash photography and overcast skies. The most decent ones are Zac Bayly’s, Rob Rodriguez’s posted above and Collier’s Phoebe story. There are about a dozen advertorials/feature stories and they merge into one another and don’t register any impact. But Another's become a ritual purchase since it only comes out twice a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->