Another Man S/S 2012 : Kate Moss by Nick Knight, Garrett Hedlund by Alasdair McLellan

Huh....that explain the limited deal as I don't think Kate sells as much magazines as she used to :smile:

another via showstudio

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 48
Does anybody know what the actual newsstand cover looks like yet?

^ There you go ^_^ (Sorry it's just a crappy blackberry snap)

Snapped by me

42816710150723058942184.jpg

We reveal Another Man S/S12 Cover

Cover star Hollywood heartthrob Garrett Hedlund – the star of the long-awaited film adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s On The Road – is transformed into a 50s pin-up idol, shot in LA by photographer Alasdair McLellan and styled by creative director Alister Mackie.
On sale this Friday.
Facebook/Another

I do think he's good looking, but I can't stand him after the way he acted on the Prada runway.

Hes gorgeous love the styling on the cover, im on a sucker for 50s bad boys:P. But Kates edit is the hightlight for me, Kate and Nick Knight is an amazing combo:heart:, absolutely dreamy and beautiful, cant wait to see it in hq.:D

The Garrett cover is fun, the layout and styling reminds me of those early 90s covers that'd feature River Phoenix, except for the hair of course.

I hope Kate's addition doesn't disrupt the line of strict menswear Another has worked on for years when most publications were going for controversial spreads, women as accessories or 'incentive' to get men into fashion, I don't think Another readers need that.. nice picture of Kate but this type of features or marketing is more suitable for magazines like GQ or Vogue Hommes.

An0ther Man S/S 2012
'WEST OF MY FUTURE'

Ph: Jack Pierson
Styling: Bryan McMahon
Model: Tommy Kristiansen

elitemodellondon

I like Hedlund's cover. Very cool and classic. He pulled the bad boy look perfectly.

An0ther Man S/S 2012
'HOLYBOY ROAD'

Ph: Andreas Spotorno
Styling: Mattias Karlsson
Model: Karl Morrall

premiermodelmanagement

'THE HOLY CON-MAN'
Ph: Niall O'Brien
Styling: Katy England

streeters.com

'SOME LOST BLISS'
Ph: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Alister Mackie
Model: Erik Andersson

streeters.com

Last edited by a moderator:
'SOUL OF BEATIFIC'
Ph: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Alister Mackie
Star: Garrett Hedlund

streeters.com

^ A set of stunning, ravishing photos! The eds Kate has done recently are all great.

Photographer - Walter Pfeiffer
Stylist - Mattias Karlsson

Facebook/Intrepid London

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->