Anouck Lepere Jewerly

I like the whole concept, it would be a good idea for those who are allergic to earrings and cannot pierce their ears. However, while I appreciate the aesthetic beauty of her artwork, I don't really think I'd put it on myself. However, with the right outfit and the right persona, a person could really look great.

I like some of the necklaces and bracelets a lot, though.

I've been so tempeted to buy a piece of her jewlery for the longest time. I had forgotten about the site until now, thanks posting!

^^^^ I like that one too.

I also would wear this one.
drapingchain.jpg

*gasps* I had seen one of her earrings before in Vogue, but these are absolutely gorgeous! :heart: Gawd, that young woman has really got talent! :woot: Some of the most intricate, delicate and just plain beautiful jewelry I have ever seen. And I usually don't go ga-ga over jewelry, but this...! :shock: It certainly confirms that models can be some darn artistic people! Though, I do believe she was an architecture major, so perhaps I really shouldn't be that surprised... Seriously though, I would so, so buy this!
Now I'm going to have to look back through the past posts and find her website. Please, please may it not cost millions... :ninja: Because I honestly think that I am in love with some of these pieces...
:wub:

Originally posted by ebatesy23@Apr 18th, 2004 - 3:04 am
Leaf
leafpair.jpg

Despite it all, I think that these (the first ones I saw of hers) are probably still my favourites... :crush:

Let me know how much mine are. :wink:

I'm too lazy to go look.. typing out "anouck" freaks me out

Mine is 185. Hmph. It's not outrageous.. but i'd still never buy it. Maybe i'll suggest it as a gift. :wink:

Originally posted by luna@Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:06 pm
Mine is 185. Hmph. It's not outrageous.. but i'd still never buy it. Maybe i'll suggest it as a gift. :wink:
Any generous benefactors... :innocent:
:lol:

Purple,you really shouldn't be surprised because most of the Belgian girls do have something substantial going on on the side. Hannelore is doing photography. Kim Peers has a band in Antwerp.

As for these works from Anouk,the chain pieces are my absolute faves :heart:

This girl is truly talented. As quirky and sculptural as it all appears its really a great idea for those who aren't into clip-ons let alone piercing. Plus,they do have an organic feel about them which,for me, makes them extra special.

Originally posted by Scott@Apr 18th, 2004 - 9:32 pm
Purple,you really shouldn't be surprised because most of the Belgian girls do have something substantial going on on the side. Hannelore is doing photography. Kim Peers has a band in Antwerp.

More impressed, really. Sometimes I do underestimate these women... :blush:

I really like the leafy thingies ... Its a very interesting concept and I'm really happy that a model kinda "breaks the mold" and shows how creative she is!
Gotta love her for that!

the whole line is lovely :woot: I'm appreciating anouck on an entirely different level now, she's extremely talented :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->