Anthony Vaccarello S/S 2015 : Anja Rubik by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

anlabe32

Reaction score
Photo: Inez and Vinoodh
Model: Anja Rubik
Art Direction: Atelier Franck Durand
Hair: Didier Malige
Make Up: Lisa Butler

10919494_815432435184459_1225680195_n.jpg

instagram/anthony_vaccarello

Such a wannabe Balmain... and why that awful text?

I'm aware that it may not appeal to everyone, but it remains efficient and eye-catching to me.

That hair is not doing Anja any good from that angle.

they could do without that copy on it, distracting and ugly

Why cover what you're trying to sell? It looks more like a poster for an announcement for some rock event, not a campaign for a high end brand.
Nice car though...corvette?

^I'm about to say the same thing. The texts are big enough to hide all of the mediocre clothes. The only good thing here is Anja.

Terrible. Surely this wont be the layout in actual magazines right? The entire vibe looks so tacky. Poor Anja.

I actually like it, even if that text is too big. Maybe it's not the most groudbreaking campaign, but I can feel that cool vibe and I loved that collection so I'm kind of happy.

[Piece Of Me];12896715 said:
The text is horrible, it looks like it was made in Paint.

Yes. I see a trend. Almost every big brand lately changed their logo to a font that you can easily find in paint/word (Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Versace etc) I don't like it for these legendary houses, but for Vaccarello and his clientele it might work. It's not my taste but it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->