Anti-Aging Eye Creams - Treating Undereye Wrinkles and Dryness

:shock: Yes, it could be stress... I'm going to try the Bobbi Brown (or possibly L'oreal if I don't find any money in my wallet). Then I'll go from there.

Can anyone reccomend an effective eyecream that works to remove dark undereye circles, bags etc?

Thank you!

Ah, I'm having about the same problem right now. I was crying today and then while fixing my eye makeup afterwards I noticed lines that weren't there last week.

My bf said I needed more sleep, but I sleep much better then I use too and drink water almost exclusively, chew my Flintstone vitamins everyday and eat at least two plums a day etcetera. I think I will try some under eye cream, because I am way too young for this to be natural.

I can't do much about the stress though...maybe aromatherapy or something.

Thanks for the tips. :smile:

I agree with Softgrey....A well balanced diet and enough rest should do the trick, and also a good eyecream. And Helena does have a point too, it could be a mild eczema

Also, sigarettes (also passive smoking) and airconditioners makes it worse...

Do you have sinusitis? I do and I'm familiar with dryness and thin lines under my eyes. The more swollen my eyes get, the more lines appear after I'm feeling better again.

it looks fine but i'll recommend sleeping at least 7 hours a night and drinking lots of water. I don't know whether you can get P 45 in Pennsylvania but it's good for lines and genreally for clearing up dark shades under the eye.

okay.. ive recently felt the need of upgrading my eye cream. im in dire need of an effective eye cream that combats dark circles, crows feet, and possibly avoid getting wrinkles in the future. i want to invest on a good eye cream, so please please please i need all of your help. any suggestions? :unsure:

My eyelids tend to get dry. Ever since I've been using this product, I no longer have that problem.
It's worked well for me (I also had puffy eyes and dark circles- sorry not yet there with the crows) :blush:

Neutrogena

Hope this works well for you as it does for me. :flower:

after applying your ordinary eye cream, (i only use SHU UEMURA & ORIGINS), prick a capsule of vitamin E and apply to the lines under your eyes or wherever there are wrinkles. :wink:

I like Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair Cream. It's smooth and
really seems to work.

A word of advice: use your ring finger to apply the cream because this finger exerts less pressure on the delicate eye area.

Also, don't buy Sisley Eye Contour Creme! It doesn't work and stay
away from creams in jars bc air gets in and ruins the potency of the
product.

Good luck!

Estee Lauder has a variety of good choices depending on what you want. You might want to try talking to some of their people behind the counter to see what they have to say.

Anti-Aging Eye Creams

I'm only 21 and have a few under eye wrinkles!! I don't wear concealer because it creases in the wrinkles. Any recommendations for creams/moisturizers/serums for under eye wrinkles?

lizzyb831 said:
I'm only 21 and have a few under eye wrinkles!! I don't wear concealer because it creases in the wrinkles. Any recommendations for creams/moisturizers/serums for under eye wrinkles?

repost. do a search.

Between these 3 anti wrinkle eye creams ...

which one works the best?

No-Age Age-Defense Refining Eye Serum - Dior

Abbysine Eye Cream - Kiehl's

Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex - Estee Lauder

I think that the' No-Age' line was discontinued 2 years ago??

I have the Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex - Estee Lauder I see it more as an add-one not a stand alone eye gel - it's just not rich enough.

la prairie's eyecreams doesn't appeal to you ?

im not familliar with la prairie ... how is it?

noo they haven't discontinued the no age line by dior. i saw it yesterday at the mall

^I use the Dior no age eye serum. I can't really vouch for it's success since I'm preventing eye wrinkles rather than trying to get rid of them. But it does make me feel a whole lot better in my early age defense regime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->