Antidote Spring / Summer 2014 : The Romance Issue by Cuneyt Akeroglu

I'm normally not a fan of nudity editorials but I love the main ed. I can't wait to view it in print, think I'll appreciate it even more so. I ordered Lara's cover earlier from on Antidote's website, I also like the covers with Suvi and Mariacarla. Natasha's cover looks a little bit dodgy to me..

It's always one of those things with magazine like this, can I justify spending £23 or so on one magazine? If so multi-covers always baffle me.

The eye shot of Ola is everything.. while I hate Arizona's story which is a nightmare.

I ordered Lara's cover and received it about a week ago. I didn't expect it to be hardcover! and the editorials are gorgeous in print. I'm definitely happy with it and felt like I got my money's worth.

Photographer:Cuneyt Akeroglu
Model:Natasha Poly

selectmodelmanagement.blogspot

Photographer:Cuneyt Akeroglu
Model: Daphne Groeneveld

selectmodelmanagement.blogspot

where can i find this editorial in one-full-story? or is this images are full pictures?

Received this today and I'm so glad I decided on purchasing it, never before have I bought Antidote due to the price but you definitely get what you pay for in quality. The images are stunning and I've never really paid too much attention to the work of Akeroglu but now I definitely will.

My copy of this arrived today. I've picked up every issue except the first, but I think this might be my favourite yet! Cuneyt's work with Vogue Turkey caught my eye a while ago, he's got a talent for really timeless, classically beautiful images.

In case anyone was wondering, the full cast of the issue is as follows: Zuzanna Bijoch, Mariacarla Boscono, Meghan Collison, Cora Emmanuel, Arthur Gosse, Daphne Groeneveld, Esther Heesch, Hana Jirickova, Suvi Koponen, Daisy Lowe, Caroline de Maigret, Lily McMenamy, Arizona Muse, Tao Okamoto, Chiharu Okunugi, Soo Joo Park, Karmen Pedaru, Natasha Poly, Estée Rammant, Anja Rubik, Ola Rudnicka, Cameron Russell, Adrien Sahores, Iselin Steiro, Lara Stone, Charlie Timms, Florian van Bael, Anne Verhallen, Binx Walton, Suki Waterhouse and Cici Xiang Yejing. Only about half a dozen of these models are regulars in the magazine, which I'm quite happy about. Like the last few issues of the magazine, most of the images are shuffled together into one huge editorial, though the Red Room shots are all grouped together into one section.

I'll do some scans later, though I'm working on scanning issue #4 at the moment so I'll probably finish that first. Suffice to say that if you're expecting a copy of this to arrive, well, you're in for a treat.

^ To me this is the issue that just keeps on giving, I just love how it's been printed too, the cover is like looking at a real life photograph. What cover did you end up going for out of curiosity?

Another gorgeous photograph of Natasha got posted on their Facebook yesterday

facebook.com/MAGAZINEANTIDOTE

some pics from antidote tumblr
(there are more)

magazineantidote.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX