Vogue Turkey November 2014 : Eva H., Naomi C., Claudia S. by Cuneyt Akeroglu

Claudia's head tilt looks uncomfortable, on the group cover she looks the best though.

Naomi's cover slays! Claudia's pose is so uncomfortable and Eva's styling is just off. The overall layout ruins the covers imo especially that huge slab of text

The individual covers are garbage and should have been scrapped. I do love Eva's solo shot and it's a real shame it has made for a lackluster cover. On the other hand, the group-shot cover is terrific and certainly makes me nostalgic. I somehow never become tired of these supermodel reunion/multi-girl covers. The editorial preview looks excellent, so hopefully there is even more to come!

Hello,
Can someone tell me if there is indeed 4 covers in the newstands in Turkey ? or is it a fold out ? or the solo covers are only for subscribers ?

THANK YOU in advance.

Hello,
Can someone tell me if there is indeed 4 covers in the newstands in Turkey ? or is it a fold out ? or the solo covers are only for subscribers ?

THANK YOU in advance.

Tony, all the covers are sold at the newstands. There are 4 diffrent covers. Its no fold out. I just bought them on ebay :smile:

Thank you so much Peter, it helps me much. For now I see only the 3 models cover on ebay. I'll look/wait/ask for the one with Eva Herzigova !
:ninja:

Thank you so much Peter, it helps me much. For now I see only the 3 models cover on ebay. I'll look/wait/ask for the one with Eva Herzigova !
:ninja:

Send seller dvdworld99 a email, very friendly he can buy it for you for sure. There are not that much Eva H fans. Great to see that you are a fan of eva, i meet her in paris a few times, you can see the pictures on my site i think. I totally love the covers, and i can not wait till i get them !

Great advice and I appreciate you help very much. :flower: I go right now on ebay...

From the solo covers, I prefer Eva´s cover. Love the group shot too.

A Takimi (A Team)
Models: Eva Herzigova, Naomi Campbell & Claudia Schiffer
Photographer: Cuneyt Akeroglu
Stylist: Konca Aykan

glossynewsstand.com

Model: Katlin Aas
Photographer: Emma Tempest
Stylist: Naz Bileydi

glossynewsstand.com

A Takimi (A Team)
Models: Eva Herzigova, Naomi Campbell & Claudia Schiffer
Photographer: Cuneyt Akeroglu
Stylist: Konca Aykan

glossynewsstand.com

Major disappointment. I don't understand how Vogue commissions a shoot with these fabulous faces and we only end up with six generic shots. I'm always been a one for Claudia Schiffer but she hasn't photographed well here. Noami Campbell always looks the same and it's Eva Herzigova who's stolen the show for me.

So that's it for the cover editorial? What a waste of money and big names. The shots look very similar. Also dont see any fashion in that ed.
I prefer Katlin's editorial, styling, art direction etc. The opening shot is the best.

Claduia looks really good in every shot but that "super kadınlar" font looks ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->