Vogue Turkey November 2014 : Eva H., Naomi C., Claudia S. by Cuneyt Akeroglu

Stunning cover, all the three look good. Better than Vogue Japan.

The 3 look great indeed, I thought there was solo covers too?

Even though Eva is my favorite of the three, she looks the worst. I agree that she doesn't fit in. Naomi looks stunning on the cover and in the ed.

Nice cover.

I wish they weren´t wearing turtlenecks. A little more neck would lessen the "floating heads" feel of the cover imo. I´m really looking forward to the full editorial :smile:

This cover really reminds me Loreal advertisements. I looking for something more than it. After these big names I expected something spectacular.

Is Naomi really the only black Super? It's a shame, I bet they can think of some more Supers that are not Caucasian.

i love Eva, Claudia and Naomi,but I don't like the cover.

It's a multi-cover issue, there are 4 covers, one for each model and the group shot! :flower:
----------
2/4 Covers :woot::blush::heart:
----------
NAOMI SLAYS!!!!!
----------
M9aQxAKl.jpg

Cuneyt Akeroglu Instagram

And now, the solo cover of Eva Herzigova for VOGUE Turkey :

2poqdl4.jpg

source : facebook.com/CuneytAkeroglu

:heart:

Eeck! Naomi's solo cover looks liken she doesn't have arms! I don't like it. Eva's one looks good this time around. Not sure whether it was wise to tuck in that mohair jersey. Looking forward to Claudia, obviously hers will be better. Why don't we eve see Cindy in these reunions?

Wonderful covers, Naomi looks gorgeous. The group shot we've seen before, but is still nice.

The solo cover of Claudia Schiffer for the November 2014 issue of Vogue Turkey.
claudia-schiffer-cover-vogue-turkey-november-2014-cuneyt-akeroglu.jpg

blog.dmanagementgroup

From the solo covers I like Naomi´s the best. I wish Claudia was styled in a similar way than Naomi & Eva...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->