Antoni & Alison A/ W 2004 London Fw

Originally posted by smashinfashion+Feb 20th, 2004 - 3:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(smashinfashion @ Feb 20th, 2004 - 3:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Feb 20th, 2004 - 2:42 pm
A fascinating look...
love the deer skirt! [/b][/quote]
Ditto!

Those neckpieces are quite intriguing as well.

Not bad but not as good as previous seasons...maybe the new baby has their time consumed at the moment to really think out a strong collection.

did they had a baby? i had no idea..
:shock: i would expect something more cheerfull just because of the kid,
i agree scott, not their strongest moment at all... and you know how much i adore them, season after season..

i was quite sad with this one, is it a bit melancholic, compared to their usual light hearted style or is it just me?? :unsure:

Originally posted by Scott+Feb 21st, 2004 - 12:14 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scott @ Feb 21st, 2004 - 12:14 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by smashinfashion@Feb 20th, 2004 - 3:01 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia
@Feb 20th, 2004 - 2:42 pm
A fascinating look...

love the deer skirt!
Ditto!

[/b][/quote]
absolutely :heart:

Originally posted by Lena@Feb 20th, 2004 - 3:39 pm
did they had a baby? i had no idea..
:shock: i would expect something more cheerfull just because of the kid,
i agree scott, not their strongest moment at all... and you know how much i adore them, season after season..

i was quite sad with this one, is it a bit melancholic, compared to their usual light hearted style or is it just me?? :unsure:
That's what the article said at the beginning or was the baby part a metaphor? :wacko:

I do know how much you adore them :lol: I dunno,perhaps so,but you know me I like melancholy(romantic though)....though its not a usual thing for them at all. That ironic humour is missing...you know like those contrasting t'shirts from a few seasons ago with "I Love NY","I Hate NY". Not here.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 20th, 2004 - 2:45 pm
Why? Some very simple, wearable looks. They seem very comfortable... :smile:
I agree. Also, I like the Valley of the Dolls/Fembot effect.

Very Cute collection, I regret to say i was a bti bored with some of it.

but I loved :heart: the more crafty collegys crazy pieces :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->