Antonia Wesseloh

Escada Sport F/W 11.12 Berlin

gettyimages

She was featured on Digital Diamonds some days ago and she definitely caught my attention. Hopefully she walks at more shows in Berlin so I can make up my mind about her.

digitaldiamonds.de

She was at Rena Lange as well which makes in Berlin FW terms two very good shows so far.

Rena Lange Fall 2011/12 Berlin

15.jpg

(Mercedes Benz Fashion Week)

I think I like her look, she has a very good personality (open-minded girl), and placements should come soon as well.

her appearance at Escada sealed the deal for me (that close-up at 02:34 ooooh), but i'm not sure her look would be particularly versatile in print

Obsessed. Aside from the slightly funny last name, I think she's so incredibly stunning on the runway and in print. You win again JSYK. :wub:

I love the name 'Antonia', it's so whimsical and pretty. Her features are stunning as well - I definitely see the Freja resemblance, but I like that she has very heavily hooded eyes and her chin rivals Meghan Collison's. Keeping my eye on this one. :smile:

Q&A with Digital Diamonds and new snaps:

Hardly two weeks passed by when we introduced Antonia Wesseloh from Modelwerk on our site, and yet we felt the desire to do another entry on this distinctive brunette as she caused a great stir in Berlin walking for Escada and Rena Lange. And besides that, very leggy Antonia signed with Ford Models in New York City which takes her progression to another level of awesomeness, we think. We invited Antonia for a little chit chat which you can find below along with some freshly taken snapshots.

How did you get involved with modeling?
I have always been interested in being infront of the camera and went to a couple of auditions for movies and local print jobs when i was younger. Once i was 174cm I decided to give modeling a shot and sent some snaps to Modelwerk. John of Modelwerk got back to me and we set up a meeting in the agency. I felt really comfortable there, so i decided to sign with them and haven't regret it!

Who are the Modelwerk-discoveries you look up to?
I am inspired by models like Toni Garrn and Anne Sophie Monrad. But I don't have real role models.

Five essential things for living out of the suitcase?
My mobile to stay in touch with family and friends, a book, beauty essentials, my hair dryer and probably my Snuggie.

What did the ten year old Antonia dream she would be one day, when growing up?
When I was younger I was madly in love with horses and wanted to become a horse owner and trainer.

Your favourite kind of music?
My music taste varies a lot, but I like to listen to charts-music.

Best and worst characteristic of your hometown?
Living in Buxtehude is nice and it roughly takes five minutes to be in the city but also just five minutes to be surroundet by nature. It´s also perfect because its quite close to Hamburg. There is really nothing bad to say about, I'm sorry.

Favorite place to hang out with your friends?
I like hanging out with my friends at home, but I also love to go shopping or to spend time in coffee shops.

Let's talk about movies! Where do you see yourself? Among the romantic girls, the girl who dies for Tim Burton' wicked black humor, or would you rather count yourself as a fan of these fantasy blockbusters such as Harry Potter?
I like the funny thing. Romantic stuff and scary movies are fun as well! But action movies is a bit too much, not really fond of it.

digitaldiamonds.de

She has been featured on refinery29.com (!) as a newface to watch along Theres, Fei Fei, Danica and Herieth!

new-faces-antonia.jpg

Antonia Wessloh—A kind of Freja 2.0, Antonia's got the look that the industry's hasn't been able to get enough of, plus an intense style that's all her own.
www.refinery29.com

I think she is unfortunately too much of a dead-ringer for Freja for me to appreciate.

Oh wow this girl is stunning, she has a bright future ahead of her!
Does Freja know the existence of this girl? Dear god she should..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i got tired of freja, so antonia will be a good replacement :shifty:

She looks too much like Freja and that's in my opinion
something that will work against her.!
I hope I will proved wrong though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm