Anya Taylor-Joy

ANYA TAYLOR-JOY – The Associated Press Breakthrough Entertainers Portraits 2020
anya-taylor-joy-the-associated-press-breakthrough-entertainers-portraits-2020-10.jpg

[URL='https://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/anya-taylor-joy-the-associated-press-breakthrough-entertainers-portraits-2020-0.jpg'] [/URL]
hawtcelebs​

Fotogramas Magazine, January 2021
anya-taylor-joy-in-fotogramas-magazine-january-2021-3.jpg
anya-taylor-joy-in-fotogramas-magazine-january-2021-0.jpg

hawtcelebs​

I find the way she holds her mouth to be very strange and annoying when I'm watching her in anything. She's very pretty, but she needs to relax her face big time.

On the set of David O. Russell's latest project in LA on 16th February 2021.

y7gPA1w.jpg

gtaFz2m.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

I'm confused as to why she insists on that fake yellowy blonde. :huh:

The red and green dresses look amazing on her :heart:..

I love her hair too, even when the shade does get out of control, I feel like she still pulls it off. Also, wasn't that hair for some Viking movie she was filming recently? they probably asked her to keep it for what she's now filming in LA. If I have any complaint, that would be the blogger circa 2010/lookbook.nu poses she comes up with sometimes (even in a split second in the videos above), but hopefully that will go away over time, as red carpets become a routine for her.

She is a legit HF model. That face, I mean, it should be more ubiquitusly seen on the covers of glossy magazines. With her, Hunter Schafer, and Michaela Coel, we’re living in an era where actresses look more modelesque than actual working models.

She is a legit HF model. That face, I mean, it should be more ubiquitusly seen on the covers of glossy magazines. With her, Hunter Schafer, and Michaela Coel, we’re living in an era where actresses look more modelesque than actual working models.
She and Hunter actually started out as models!

She looked outstanding! What a pity she couldn't attend the ceremony in this look.

In New York on April 14, 2021.

ikZoAfT.jpg

Anya Taylor-Joy seen filming Tiffany & Co. commercial under Manhattan Bridge on April 14, 2021 in New York City.

1MKLDYz.jpg

jsJ3C9i.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->