ANYA TAYLOR-JOY for Marie Claire Magazine, 2020
anya-taylor-joy-for-marie-claire-magazine-2020-5.jpg
anya-taylor-joy-for-marie-claire-magazine-2020-3.jpg

anya-taylor-joy-for-marie-claire-magazine-2020-4.jpg

anya-taylor-joy-for-marie-claire-magazine-2020-2.jpg

anya-taylor-joy-for-marie-claire-magazine-2020-1.jpg

anya-taylor-joy-for-marie-claire-magazine-2020-0.jpg

hawtcelebs​

I was watching The Queen's Gambit with my parents the other day, and my mom said that Tom and Anya look like they could be brother & sister, and at first I didn't really see the similarities, but now... I can't unsee it.

ANYA TAYLOR-JOY and Thomas Brodie-Sangster for Netflix Queue
(link to article)
anya-taylor-joy-for-netflix-queue-5.jpg

hero.jpg
body-image3.jpg

anya-taylor-joy-for-netflix-queue-0.jpg

hawtcelebs; netflixqueue.com​

^ lol I was tripping the whole time 'he's a kid... a kid I've seen before BUT WHERE!!'.. had to look it up: Love Actually! haha.. he resembled Anya even more as a kid, not so much now imo, I feel bad to say this (cause I'm sure he didn't ask for it) but it's tFS and it's okay to make vapid remarks, right?: his face doesn't match his body or the length of his body, he could be Barron Trump with a mustache for all I know.. or maybe I just can't unsee the Love Actually kid. On the other hand, congrats on being 30 but looking 18.:lol:

I finished The Queen's Gambit last night :heart:.. I've been keeping an eye on her but hadn't seen any of her work and I can understand why she's landing these roles, she's so good and obviously the camera loves her.

^HE'S 30?? :shock: Whoa. To me it's like he is so slight framed from head to toe that he just doesn't seem all the way mature yet. He looks small and tall at the same time. :lol: He and Anja really do look similar.

^ lol I was tripping the whole time 'he's a kid... a kid I've seen before BUT WHERE!!'.. had to look it up: Love Actually! haha.. he resembled Anya even more as a kid, not so much now imo, I feel bad to say this (cause I'm sure he didn't ask for it) but it's tFS and it's okay to make vapid remarks, right?: his face doesn't match his body or the length of his body, he could be Barron Trump with a mustache for all I know.. or maybe I just can't unsee the Love Actually kid. On the other hand, congrats on being 30 but looking 18.:lol:

I finished The Queen's Gambit last night :heart:.. I've been keeping an eye on her but hadn't seen any of her work and I can understand why she's landing these roles, she's so good and obviously the camera loves her.

he's interesting looking for sure, something is a bit off. i think it's him always looking at least 15 years younger than he is, he's just always had a baby face (minus the baby fat lol) & now he has the body of thirty year old man to go with the baby face. i'm sure he will be happy about looking younger than he is in like twenty years.

and yes, anya is so good! you should definitely check out her more recent work! however, i'm a bit salty about her replacing charlize in mad max, even though i like anya haha.

She's amazing in The Witch & the new adaptation of Emma. I highly recommend both. She's also good in Thoroughbreds - more of a cultish film, a little like Heathers. Talented actress!

cestmagique, in even more unnecessary, mind-blowing math :lol: I was like 'wait, so how old was Keira Knightley in that movie, who marries while this kid remains a kid!".. then I got it, Keira was 5 years older (17) but played someone in her mid 20s, the kid's character was more or less accurate (12 but crushes on someone that's probably 13 and already going through puberty).

puresoul, I don't think he'll be peaking past 30 haha (I'm awful, I know), he will totally age baby-faced (or let's say it: creepily).

Thanks for the recommendations! I was curious about Emma and also about Split. Will try to find Emma and wait a bit on Split, just had a Covid scare and just want to.. take it easy on my nerves. :lol:

^it's crazy to think about, they aren't far apart in age but she did have a much more adult storyline than he did. Thomas does have an odd look but in motion he's more disarming IMO. I thought he was strange way back in Love, Actually, but ultimately I thought he was cute in the role. :lol:

ANYA TAYLOR-JOY for Bustle, 2020
anya-taylor-joy-for-bustle-2020-2.jpg
anya-taylor-joy-for-bustle-2020-1.jpg

hawtcelebs​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"