Aquascutum F/W 10.11 : Karlie, Matt, Jacob, & Tristan by Willy Vanderperre

KARLIE KLOSS, Matt Benstead, Jacob Coupe and Tristan Knights have been announced as the stars on Aquascutum's autumn/winter 2010- 11 campaign. The campaign, shot by Willy Vanderperre, will make its debut in the July issue of L'Uomo Vogue.
"For our autumn/winter 2010 campaign we wanted to capture the mood and atmosphere of the stormy seascapes of J.M.W Turner's paintings and the aesthetic of 'The French Lieutenant's Woman'; both inspirations for the autumn/winter 2010 Aquascutum Collection," said Belinda Earl, the label's ceo. "We have worked with Willy Vanderperre and Karlie Kloss for the second season; I feel they understand and reflect the refined sense of Aquascutum's British heritage."
Vogue.com

I wish Karlie had her hair done like for the show, it made all the girls look a tad wild yet classy. The ad per se is... plain. Nice colors though.

I like is better of ss2010

im hoping that there is more to the campaign; plus, i dont see the logo. & im betting that karlie has a solo shot somewhere we havent seen.

These would be boring anyway, but attempting to compare them to Turner's seascapes just emphasises just how boring they actually are. When I saw that it was Karlie by Vanderperre I was actually quite excited, but this just seems so uninspired...

Hopefully the rest of the campaign will be more in line with their declared inspirations.

Kinda boring tbh but great for Karlie getting a campaign. ^_^

This is a very epic campaign, looks like it could be a movie poster really haha!

I like the atmosphere. Karlie's face is a little too much though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->