Aquascutum F/W 10.11 : Karlie, Matt, Jacob, & Tristan by Willy Vanderperre

3 men and.........

3 men and yet not one of them stands out, au contraire!
the composition is obviously thought through and yet so "overdone" but what they omitted is an exciting advert for their clothing. Boring. need to see more of the whole campaign to make a better judgement i guess.....:wink:

I love that Matt has some new work!!

i love it, i love Karlie, yea and its looks like poster for hip Tv series or reality show

I don't know... Nothing special (maybe beacause I don't like Karlie's face expressions).

being totally biased because of mr Vanderperre's involvement, i still think this ad makes up for a nice effect. there's something of un-cool coolness about it and the sky that does make a good picture.
but what i fancy most is this snobbish old money vibe coming from the models who look totally like the 'we-would-never-make-friends-with-guys-from-Burberry-ads' type of people.

karlie's expression is no good. i expected better since vanderperre was involved...

being totally biased because of mr Vanderperre's involvement, i still think this ad makes up for a nice effect. there's something of un-cool coolness about it and the sky that does make a good picture.
but what i fancy most is this snobbish old money vibe coming from the models who look totally like the 'we-would-never-make-friends-with-guys-from-Burberry-ads' type of people.
:lol: you summed up my feelings on this. That last part is so funny, and so true.

aquascutum.jpg

ilovemodelsmanagement

Thanks for the scan fearless123.
The newest set makes Karlie look so mature, and in the group shot she somehow looks like a mother looking after her kids.

She looks a little off in the first one. Loving the second one.

Oh wow the ad is getting better!! Def my most fav campaign this season :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->