Are George Clooney & Pamela Anderson Dating?

kateelle

Reaction score
Starpulse:

George Clooney and Pamela Anderson have become Hollywood's most unlikely couple after the pair was spotted frolicking together on a romantic, fun dinner date. The Oscar winner booked a private room at Sherman Oaks, California, restaurant the Valley Inn, and entertained the actress there on January, according to reports.

And since that evening, which ended with Anderson sitting on her date's lap, the odd couple has been spotted out and about, enjoying dog walks together. A pal says, "George and Pam have been determined to keep this one quiet."

Bachelor Clooney has dated a string of beauties; Anderson split from husband Kid Rock last year after a brief three month marriage. She was formerly married to rocker Tommy Lee.

fadedyouth

Last edited by a moderator:
Man for a guy as supposedly intelligent as Clooney is, he sure goes for the bimbos.

^^ 100% agreed. i respect pam for her attitude towards fur etc. but those two a couple? Noooo!
he should be with ...... me! :smile:

My first thought when I saw this thread title was "Dear hell no".

^^Hahah me too,strangely but i do.
But of course if this is even true i think we all know what this" relationship" will be about!!! :innocent:

NickiLee said:
Man for a guy as supposedly intelligent as Clooney is, he sure goes for the bimbos.

I know, what the heck! It lowers his attractiveness for me.
I almost spit out my coffee when I read the title! :lol:

I find this weirdly intriguing. Of course, it may not be true! Wasn't George going to date all sorts of people to mess with the press? Maybe Pamela is just in on the game - you have to admit, it would be a very fun game sitting on George's lap and uhhhhhhhh, sorry, where was I? :blush:

I think Pamela is an interesting person - she's political when it comes to animals rights and met with the PM of Canada about seal clubbing. She apparently also has a vegan shoe line (I've never seen it) with vegan Uggs! I think she may be smarter than she pretends to be. I've also seen pictures of her without all the make-up and she's really quite pretty.

On the other hand, she married Kid Rock. KID ROCK, people! :innocent:

I've heard a few people say he is intelligent and he is pretty well-spoken when it comes to political issues.

yes, george clooney is intelligent. it doesn't mean he doesn't have a di@k.

NickiLee said:
I've heard a few people say he is intelligent and he is pretty well-spoken when it comes to political issues.

and i've heard a few people say he is gay and has really bad taste in "beards"...
:ninja: :ninja:

Dylan. said:
and i've heard a few people say he is gay and has really bad taste in "beards"...
:ninja: :ninja:
Oh yes I've heard that quite often too. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->