Pamela Anderson to wed Kid Rock!!!

Pamela Anderson Wants Amicable Divorce
pandersonnv8.jpg

Pamela Anderson is calling for an amicable – and quiet – split from Kid Rock, for the sake of her children, she says on her Web site.

"I'm very concerned with the press on mine and Bob's divorce. I know I have people who want to defend me or people who want to defend Bob, but my children can read," Anderson writes in the message, which was posted Tuesday. "I'd like to resolve this amicably – not fueling fires – and with dignity."

Anderson and Kid Rock, both filed for divorce earlier this week.

She adds: "Kids don't know the difference between fact and tabloid …does anybody?"

Anderson has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, with her ex-husband, Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee. Rock (whose real name is Robert James Ritchie) has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr., with former flame Kelley South Russell.

"Truth is," she writes, "Bob is great in many ways – we just don't belong together ... we mutually agree. I love my children, he loves his son ... we both have wonderful family and friends as support going thru this time."
people.com

PETA and Partying Caused Pam/Kid Rock Divorce
kidpamcx2.jpg

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock may have split over animal rights issues.

The 'Blonde and Blonder' actress is a keen animal rights activist while her rocker husband loved to go hunting.

In an interview given before the couple filed for divorce, Pammie was asked if her PETA campaigning meant Rock would have to give up his bloody hobby. Rock replied: "No, I shoot the deer and she saves it."

A furious Pamela responded: "What did you say? That's divorce right there. You shoot anything, it's over."

The pair are also rumoured to have fallen out over Rock's mother's decision to wear fur to the couple's wedding ceremony on a yacht in St. Tropez in July.

A source said: "Pam knew it was a slap in the face."

Pamela is a prominent member of animal rights group PETA and has been actively involved in a number of anti-fur protests.

Meanwhile, friends of Rock - real name Bob Richie - have claimed the actress went out every night of their marriage and left him to look after his son Robert James Richie Jr. and Pammie's two sons, Brandon and Dylan.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Bob rearranged his life for Pamela. He moved from Detroit - something he said he would never do - and moved his son to L.A. to be with her.

"Pamela would go out almost every night and end up at photographer David LaChapelle's studio. Bob was home alone with the three kids."

hollywoodrag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Pam: Kid Rock Is a Liar

The blonde bombshell told Howard Stern that her estranged husband is "absolutely lying" when he claims that Pam was "out partying every night" and "was never home with the kids" during their short-lived marriage.

Anderson recently described her ongoing divorce proceedings as "stomach turning," and she told Stern that Rock's comments about her mothering skills "upset her the most."

"I was in Vancouver doing a movie three days a week, and i would come home for the four-day weekend to be with my kids," said the miffed mom. "My mom and dad were here and Kid was in Detroit making an album, and they were looking after his son too."

TMZ has several sources in Malibu who see Pam with her kids all the time. If she were out partying every night, you would have seen right here on TMZ!
http://ww.tmz.com/2006/12/14/pam-kid-rock-is-a-liar/

She really does have a hot body, minus the boobies being too extreme.
I can't stop laughing at the outfits they have Kid Rock in though, how funny.

This so annoying and confusing...I always get her and Jenna J mixed up. One minute they're "engaged" the next minute they're splitting. ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->