Are Instagirls or the Original Supermodels More Famous?

Bellesimo

Reaction score
I know that Kate Moss and Evangelista was the most famous model in term of celebrities not only as models.

I know too that Kendall is the most famous modern model in term of celebrities too.

I ask in this forum because as I said before I wasn't born in the era of Peak Kate, but I heard that she even was as famous as Madonna in short times(late 90s),so compare to Jenner who is in top 10 followers instagram and as famous as top celebrities in hollywood and artists is interesting in my mind.

I also take Evangelista in this comparison too because I have heard a lot from fashion experts that She was the best model in that era and her behavior was diva and bad girls too(that's can pushed her to top celebrities too).

My favourite model in this era is a lot but my favourite 90s model are Kate,Naomi and Christy.

So who lived in the era of prime Kate(in term of famous)can you describe Kate in term of famous(not care about her career).

On my comparison don't interest in term of career,only in term of famous.

last question Do you think if prime Kate live in this era would she can be over 100 millions followers(if she plays lmao)?

Kate Moss became the world's poster girl/scapegoat in the 90s for women looking a certain way.
Kate Moss dated Johnny Depp for four years, and they appeared together on the red carpet etc.
Kate Moss became front page news in the 2000s for certain lifestyle choices.
Kate Moss appeared on countless covers and in innumerable fashion campaigns for decades because people liked to hire her.

And all that fame and attention without looking like she was trying to get any of it. Girls today could never.

Yeah,And What amazing about her is she is now 47 years old,which is very old for others.But If they rank in term of famous in the past two years I think she can be in top 20(not top 10)5555.She is timeless superstar.

Kendall never can be Kate or Linda, even Gisele or Daria with Natalia.
It's very easy to be a star now. These girls was and still unique.
Our grandmothers with parents knew them and teenagers know them now. Not yet all young people know Kendall. When Gisele decided to step off the runway all news TV reported about it, even in countries that you never heard before. Kate the next door girl from poster in your bedroom.
Natalia was on the wall in Karlie Kloss room. I was in a restaurant with Gigi and Bella during Paris Couture week. And what do you think? They were with bodyguards, but there was not a paparazzi inside or outside. Nobody was interested in them. This is life and career in internet. Of couse internet is a new media. Those new girl it is media. But you can buy a followers and this love story not long term. Promiscuity. And if we ask about career. Do you know really long term multi-millions contract now? Like contract Corolyn Murphy with Estee Lauder?

I do not want to offend anyone or exalt anyone. It is strange to have a disput about this story. Different times, different management, different media and different values.

Fame is fleeting, prestige is forever. What makes Linda so different from nowadays social media stars is that she cared deeply about the quality of the work she delivered, diva behaviour or not, you can tell that she relished in the attention from top photographers and felt great fulfilment in making their visions come true. You only need to look at the print work of Gigi and Kendall for proof that they clearly couldn't care less, their mind probably preoccupied with the next paid piece they'll have in the Daily Mail.

Before Kate, there were Christie Brinkley, Twiggy, Elle McPherson, Cindy Crawford, Jean Shrimpton, Naomi, models who were very famous even to the general public. But those girls became famous because of their modeling. The Instagirls are famous just for being famous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->