Are you a shoe or bag girl?

While I can appreciate the beauty of a gorgeous bag, I am definitely a shoe girl!
LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVE SHOESSS! :D

Im a both girl! But if i had to choose it would probably be shoes! though im a sap for a killer bag!

I think I'm a bag girl even though I own way more shoes than handbags.

shoes. bags don't interest me at all. Shoes.. well shoes are a different story..

Definitely shoes ... I like bags, but carry one per season & like it as a way to simplify my life. Shoes for sure ... definitely more than one pair per season :P

shoe girl. i am absolutely no good at choosing bags--always on a quest for something that doesn't exist.

Shoes for me too. Can't stop buying them whereas my bags are much more functional.

i'm an old-fashioned BAG girl.
but i love shoes too. its just that i'm v picky when it comes to shoes and also v budget-conscious. this means i dont end up with that many shoes..

and i'm jus tthe opposite- the bag DOESNT have to be functional, but the shoes absolutely MUSTBE functional.

I'm a bag girl who wishes I could afford to be both :wink:

As someone else mentioned, shoes get dirty a lot quicker than bags and I prefer comfort too much over style when I'm on my feet. With bags, you can pick any style and not have to worry about that factor. I also feel like you notice bags in someone's ensemble before you notice their feet.

I'm definitely a bag girl! I love shoes but like some of the other girls mentioned bags tend to last longer then shoes. I tend to buy cheaper shoes and expensive bags.

shoe...cant get enough of shoes!! and im picky in shoes too

bags..i like bags too..but i can survive on just one or two purses and one good big bag
i need a stam bag

Shoe gal here. :smile:

Like the others, almost all my bags are functional. But shoes, thats a different story. :D

I fell in love with the MJ Stam Bag though. :smile:

im neither..i walk around barefoot with what i can carry in my pockets:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->