Are you a shoe or bag girl?

Bags! Shoes are more like a necessary evil for me, I mostly wear flip flops. Although I do love boots.....but bags are seriously my weakness.

Hmm. I've always thought of myself as a shoe girl, but lately I've been leaning toward bags/purses. I especially have a thing for clutches and small purses. I won't say I have converted, but I am somewhere in the middle. So at the time, I would have to say both. I'm a sucker for pointy flats =)

shoes most definately!!! i can walk around with my changepurse and be ok, but shoes, to me they make or break an outfit

I probably have a bigger interest on blouses or coats but if I had to pick, I guess I'd be the shoe type, I definitely feel my heart beating faster when I see shoes that scream perfection, problem is, I've only seen like three pairs in my life that scream such a thing. :P
I do care about bags, though, I just know that I could manage without them.

Neither, I more or less wear the same bag (a small leather messenger bag from a thrift store) & my black converse shoes (donated to me from my friend) for comfort. I have to admit my accessories lie in scarves. I love, love collecting tights/leggings too.

Shoes. I can easily fall in love with a pair of shoes while it's harder for me to do so with bags. I find it hard to find the perfect bag, and I don't have the need to change bag all the time either. - I should get my act together and buy a nice one though :doh:

i'm definitely more a bag girl. of course i like shoes too, but the choice of shoes here in estonia is quite lousy. and there's something special about bags that i like, i don't know what it is though, but something makes me buy them. i have bags in almost every shape and colour and i love the variety!

I have about four handbags but have about fourty pairs of shoes.

You tell me. :wink:

Definitely both! :blush: I'm always on the hunt for the perfect bag/shoes as I don't easily give in and buy something I don't like, usually. I mostly wear flat moderately flat shoes as I'm a student, but I love ballet flats and boots! Just as much as I love nice bags :rolleyes:

I'm a shoe girl :woot: :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
i am an acessories junkie! scarves, tights, costume jewelry...but shoes! shoes are my number one favorite thing to buy, wear and collect. i have hundreds of pairs of ballet flats and have to buy at least one new pair on every trip i take (my dad taught me that!).

but, as i've gotten older and discovered more of a need for them, i am becoming a bag fiend. i am searching for the perfect piece to get with my tax refund...chloe, here i come! :P

SHOES MOST DEFINITELY! :D :heart:
LOVEEEE THEM!

I've had an obsession with them since I was like.. 5 years old, haha. I remember my best friend's mom (at the time) locked all her closests in her house when I came over...because I'd try on everyone's shoes!!! HAHA I was soo sad when I found that out.. lol now it's kinda funny though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bag girl since:
-shoes have to fit; a bag doesn't
-shoes have to look good on your feet, and since I have big feet, most don't look all that great
-shoes are always sold out in my size

so, in conclusion, I'd rather have some more Novaks and Prada babies than shoes!

i am a bag girl cuz i have big feet(hence my size is rarely in)

I'm a shoe girl..
Once I find the perfect bag I become attatched tend to use it for a while :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->